Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Funny Memories

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Funny Memories

Postby thecablegal » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:35 am

What are your funniest memories?

I remember sitting in my friend's car, which is an open top car. The roof was down and he wound up the window. I asked him why and he replied 'I'm cold'. We laughed for about 10 minutes.
I also remember lying on the beach with him, and he was digging in the sand. He went 'Oh, oh, I've found something shiny!' He pulled it to find that it was HIS bracelet that he was wearing!' It still makes me laugh to think about it.
Something I'll always remember now is that last night, I was dared to balance on a pole in the street. I managed not to topple off it, and jumped down. When I hit the floor, I slipped, and fell. I just couldn't stop laughing, even though I hurt my hand.

So, what memories of your's still make you laugh when you think about them?
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby justfacts » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:44 am

I remember in college the girl sitting behind me dropped her pen. I picked it up and turned around to give it to her when my shirt got caught on the desk and unsnapped all the way down. The professsor was right there and he had to turn his back to me... my friend and I were laughing so much we had to leave the class
justfacts
Dumb & Dumber

Postby Appletreeturtles » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:48 am

Ok Ive got one.Years ago when my son was young we were in a drugstore Im wrapped up in the looking for a certain mascara and holding his hand.The whole store is fairley loud.Then silence.I look around and everyone is starring at me,mouths are droped open and its dead quiet.I look at my son hes got his pants off and hes holding his diaper out to me.I screamed oh my god. Everyone who was around starting laughing hysterically along with me.Needless to say this was during his potty training year.He did it all while holding my hand the entire time and I never noticed.I still laugh about it.
What I spent is gone what I kept is lost but what I gave away will be mine forever [author unknown]
Appletreeturtles
Once Bitten

Postby mav » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:50 pm

More embarassing than funny. IN 10th grade we had in Geometry a chapter on Mensuration. In my mind, I couldn't get over its phonetic closeness to the obvious. So in class when my friend casually asked 'what today?' I blurted out 'menstruation' :oops:
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:22 pm

Growing up, my parents had a hardware store which meant that they couldn't take joint vacations because someone had to stay behind and mind the store. So each year my father and brothers would go to Canada and catch big fish and practice as little hygiene as possible. (They looked hysterical when they got home.)

Mom and I would go to Arkansas to spend a few weeks with my grandparents, who had a home on a big lake. It was great because I could swim and go on boat rides and fish as much as I wanted. In fact, in the morning I'd get up while it was still dark and creep through the silent house to the kitchen....grab a handful of Brach's coffee candies and a loaf of bread (bluegills and sunfish bite on doughballs) and creep back downstairs and out to the dock.

During the day, my mom and grandparents would keep an eye on me through the patio windows.

One day they noticed that I kept running from their dock over to their neighbors' (The Holts) dock and back. This happened dozens of times, so finally my grandpa came down and said, "Why do you keep running over to the Holts'?"

I said, "Because if the fish is too little I don't wanna catch it again."

In other words, I was dropping all the small fish off the Holts' dock thinking I wouldn't catch them again when the reality is, the fish probably made it back to my grandparents' dock before I did.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:20 am

funny memorie.......i fell off my bike.....started crying....and had actually broken my wrist and growth plate......oh wait...did you say funny...lol.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Return to Off Topic