Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Renne Marriage on the Rocks.

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:33 pm

not necessarily.............why on earth should it??............LA is full of hot women............he can have his pick.................besides Renee will need some space to get over her ex Husband.........and Jack........

but having said that anything is possible...........whatever it takes to make him happy i guess..........if he did hook up with her again great!!..........as long as they are both happy............but there are a lot of fish out there............... :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Filomena » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:57 pm

I must admit, I thought they were adorable together. Renee seems like the only "regular" person he's been with. (By regular, I mean someone who isn't injected with collagen, a playboy bunny or hot model).

I was actually disappointed when they split up. Who knows what the future will hold? Maybe they'll find each other again??????
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:03 pm

yeah who knows.................... :wink:
But i think Melissa was fairly normal too........... :lol: ...........and there will be heaps of girls we don't know about..............hell, he can have his pick............lol............

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:10 pm

hmmmm...why must Jims next woman come from L.A.-there are other hot woman out there that am sure appreciate the meaning of a dollar, who are just as caring or more who Jim can meet....so tired of people thinking that L.A. is the only city that holds beautiful woman- :?

Anyway, he should know what he wants-who am I to intrude- :shock:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:32 pm

Jim doesn't stick to LA women he dates women around the world
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Filomena » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:33 pm

Agreed.

I'm also tired of people thinking you can only be successful in entertainment if you live in LA.

Is it because it pays better? More jobs? More chance of being discovered? Is it because all the major studios are there?(okay, I think I probably answered my own question!)

If only you could live where you wanted and still become rich and famous! If everyone moves out there to make it, you're going to have to do something to really stand out. A nose job, a boob job, peroxide. And before you know it, you'll be looking like everyone else!

Sigh. (can you tell I'm going through some major PMS today?)
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby lammy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:22 am

So L.A. is the fakest city, the most obnotious,where ignorant is their last name, and the most selfish city in this world? I get it!! I always knew that though- :lol:

I wouldn't move there if I had more money than the pope- :D

I think they don't even help the hungry out there, all is spend,spend,spend-Bah,hum,bug- :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MissGahanannaStrikesAgain » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:47 am

Well doesn't that suck. Hollyweird dramas. :shock: :D
MissGahanannaStrikesAgain

Postby Janel » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:09 am

lammy wrote:I think they don't even help the hungry out there, all is spend,spend,spend-Bah,hum,bug- :roll:

They HAVE contributed millions to the Katrina effort. But, a quote by Faith Hill really irritated me. She says, "It's time we all get involved." I realize that she is probably referring to us all just doin what we can, but, I think it is the LEAST that can be expected of the stars to fly out, physically help, give MILLIONS in money and supply.....the whole WORLD is struggling. The orphans in sub-Sahara South Africa equal ALL of the children enrolled in our elementary schools across our nation. Imagine all of our elementary children suddenly becoming parent-less! I'm just up on my soap-box here but, honestly......it is disgusting to see the $2,000 & up PURSES that female stars are carrying (one of MANY, mind you) and the very people that they are "saving" have been on welfare for the last several generations. New Orleans has a giant population that is DESPERATELY poor and has been for decades. I don't know you guys....I'm just shootin off at the mouth, I guess.......
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby mav » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:53 am

hmmm...Equalization of wealth. I'm all in for it.

I think it's a miracle anyone can sleep on a $1000 pillow..... unless they've contributed $10000 to the free hospital....
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:51 pm

yea......im with mav....
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby quirky » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:01 pm

This is gonna be controversial, but take it easy on me.

Just because someone makes a pile of money does not mean that they have an OBLIGATION to give a lot of it away and the aforementioned person has every right to buy WHATEVER they want with it.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:32 pm

I agree somewhat with you quirky. After all, the money is not being hoarded, it is being invested...put into circulation and ultimately is of benefit. So as long as the means are right I have no problem... the rich can do whatever they want (Though I may have a problem if I was a homeless on the streets watching the 'filthy rich', but that's another thing... we're assuming everyone has a roof over their heads. Fine.)

And who knows, several generations down the line the money may be used to build a hospital or a university.... cool.

Notwithstanding all that, I still think it's almost obligatory for the rich to do or create something worthwhile with their abundant resources during their lifetime.... the least of it being charity.
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:47 pm

Janel wrote:......it is disgusting to see the $2,000 & up PURSES that female stars are carrying (one of MANY, mind you) .......

Janel, not sure if this will help, but the majority of the expensive purses the stars carry are given to them for free, by the designers. The designers do it so that if the celebrity is photographed, someone will say she was carrying their purse, then sales go up. I've always thought it was silly, seeing as celebs tend to have more money than most, so would be more apt to pay that kind of money, but really, it's usually the rich, fur wearing wives of corporate america that actually pay that kind of money for accesories...oh, and the rich kids of those types of parents.
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby Conor » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:25 pm

i think she was just using thatb as an example...not sure.
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic