Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Renne Marriage on the Rocks.

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Renne Marriage on the Rocks.

Postby jimliker » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:01 pm

Well like most of the celeberity Jim's ex. gf Renee's 82 days old marriage on the rocks.

British sources say the reason could also be her "childlike behavoiur."

They explained split with Jim Carrey :

Indeed, a British source who worked with her on the first Bridget Jones film gave the Mail a telling insight into her relationship with ex-boyfriend, actor Jim Carrey.

They told how the actress, who was in the Cotswolds filming scenes for the hit movie, was constantly on the phone to Carrey, whom she met while making the film Me, Myself & Irene and dated for four years.

"She was so clingy and obsessive that she would be on the phone to him all the time in between takes," says the source. "She'd be looking really intense and whispering into the phone, sometimes crying.

"She used to quiz him about what he'd been up to and, by the look on her face, she wasn't always best pleased with his reply.

"The phone bill ran to thousands of pounds. In the end, Carrey agreed to fly over to visit her on the set, and she seemed a lot happier after that."

Read in detail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1773

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:23 pm

ok one thing, from my experience, that's typical of guys. they're always hanging out with other girls and everything. even if they've got girlfriends. I've had boyfriends and they do stuff with other girls and everything like that. I wasn't always happy with what they were up to and i'd sometimes quiz them but still, they're always going to be with other girls. they won't be getting involved though and when I found out that they did, we'd talk and we'd take a break. it's so relationshippy (if that's a word). he likes women and he's always going to be hanging out with them. the thing is is that when people are in relationships, you really have to learn to trust and I think that's what went wrong, according to this little article or whatever. She couldn't learn to trust. I think they only went out for two years or so. not four. talk about tabloid!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby mav » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:57 am

The article looks HIGHLY exaggerated. The only plausible point mentioned is that two highly successful careers do create difficulties in a marriage.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:05 am

yeah.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby xmassmurdere » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:49 am

my brother goes out and talks with other girls and calls them honey and all that crap although he has a gf but the article is seriously exagerated
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby lammy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:14 am

I don't know...for me it is weird-like to have my man hanging out with a woman till late at night is not cool..to go to the movies with a girl, it sucks for me-I mean, if my man wants to hang out late at night and I am available then why not take me- :shock:

It depends for me as to where he would be taking his friend-I mean, can't I come along- :D Or is his friend going to be mad cause she can't tell him things that she wants to say infront of me-I have an issue with this subject and only it can be worked out when and if I settle or get married- :?

Anyway, it is funner to go as a group places - :D

I don't know---- :(
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby xmassmurdere » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:22 am

it IS fun to go out in a group to places unless it's a couple and one other person but then the third person gets neglected by the 1st and 2nd person then it becomes a drag... :cry:
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Lana » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:19 am

well, probably it's some tabloid junk. anyways, hope Jim could do the right deceision if she wants to get back to him.
Charades , pop skill , Water hyacinth , named by a poet. Imitation of life.
>>>>tangerine<<<<
Lana
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:31 pm

HHHmm............Only Renee and her hubby know whats going on.....but it sounds as though Renee just wants the usual husband/family/home combo..........She seems to pick men who can't or won't fit that mold.....

I reckon they need to live apart and do some serious dating and REALLY get to know each other before any decisions about splitting up are made...........She does sound as though she married on the re-bound though...........

As for Jim re-hooking up with her.............perhaps...........but the problems which drove them apart will still be there.........it depends how they deal with them now.............

Hollywood is such an artificial place (so i believe..... :wink: )......it's a wonder any stars get married at all..........which is why i reckon the best combos are when they marry a relatively normal person......no clash of egos.......and a flexibility of location................

but each to their own..........whatever makes them happy i guess.......

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:31 pm

It doesn't matter wether you have money or not-if the relationship sucks then it sucks and it will only suck worse if they get back together-which I am praying they don't cause that would suck for me- :lol:

I am not after Jim for his wealth, I am after Jim cause I like him and feel that I could make him happy as the rest of you guys in here think they can do.

Anyway, whoever he ends up with will be a lucky woman as for me I have no luck so it will not be me- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:51 pm

y'know.......i've said it before that i think Jim is a very very clever man....you don't need certificates to be smart.......

and he's gonna need a very smart woman too.......he can play the dominant male till the cows come home, but i reckon he enjoys some two-way intellectual sparring action......

So basically his ideal would be a mix of beauty AND brains........a certain sharpness of mind as well as a hot body......lol......
and i think a certain degree of wholesomeness and respectability would be welcome.....i reckon Renee had that....

lol......better start hanging out at the UCLA law school then Jim.....lol :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:21 pm

I disagree with you fluffy, we as humans do not need a degree to tell us how smart we are-there are book smart and there is common sense smart...I'd rather be common sense smart then book smart cause books were written by someone who has common sense-LOL!!

Jim can teach me all he knows and I will welcome his smartness as he would welcome my inner beauty- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:45 pm

I disagree with you fluffy, we as humans do not need a degree to tell us how smart we are

:shock: :shock: HUH????.................but that's what i said...........i said you don't need certificates to be smart.........some of the thickest folk i know have doctorates.................and my darling grandpa was one of the smartest men you could ever find...........and he didn't have a degree..........
degrees don't mean common sense..........or wit.....or sharpness...........but i reckon Jim has loads of these..........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby xmassmurdere » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:47 am

fluffy wrote:
Hollywood is such an artificial place (so i believe..... :wink: )......it's a wonder any stars get married at all..........which is why i reckon the best combos are when they marry a relatively normal person......no clash of egos.......and a flexibility of location................

some marry and the relationships work out but that is very few. and i agree about what you said on the best combos :wink:
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby lammy » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:11 am

fluffy wrote:
I disagree with you fluffy, we as humans do not need a degree to tell us how smart we are

:shock: :shock: HUH????.................but that's what i said...........i said you don't need certificates to be smart.........some of the thickest folk i know have doctorates.................and my darling grandpa was one of the smartest men you could ever find...........and he didn't have a degree..........
degrees don't mean common sense..........or wit.....or sharpness...........but i reckon Jim has loads of these..........

Yes and Jim is one of a kind-he is smart and talnted- :D

I wonder what kind of woman he likes- :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to Off Topic