Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Come talk with me! (GIRLS ONLY, PLZ!)

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:26 am

we should all set a dat and go on the chat!??!?!?!

I dont find a point in sending Jim a letter, im sry, but i just dont think he'll get it! I rele dont. I think id rather just write a letter to Operah and get to meet him or something. Jim Wont get the letter. I know it. And even if he does, He probably wont appreciate it as much as if you were goin to meet him. He wont take it to heart as much!
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby shellie_nz » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:55 am

Well it's a bit hard for Oprah to get me to meet with Jim Carrey because I live in New Zealand and I don't think that Oprah would be able to afford the return ticket. So the only way that I can try and get something of Jim Carrey or him to write to back is to write. 8)
shellie_nz
Copper Mountain

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:41 pm

I live in Canada! lol ... i probably wouldnt be able to either. I dont think money is the thing. Operah has given away Cars and houses and lots of stuff like that i think she can afford the tickets.

I wouldnt write the letter myself though! I would want someone else to ask her or you sound greedy and she wont go for you. lol. I wouldnt send in a letter. I dunno. Ill just wait till im famous and then ill meet him...lol.. ya like that would ever happen. I guess i just have to sit back in wonder and aw and wish it was me shaking his hand telling him im his biggest fan
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Previous

Return to Off Topic