Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Renne Marriage on the Rocks.

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby fluffy » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:59 am

One that gives him space to breathe i'd imagine................ :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:32 pm

I would let my ex hang out with the boys when he wanted to cause I trusted him and he never cheated on me neither did I-fell out of love cause he was an alcoholic- :(

I think Jim would be jealous if a man were to look at me- :lol:

:D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby comicpisces11 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:10 am

Hmmm, beauty...brains...body...cough, cough..me, ehem. Just kidding.

But seriously, I have an amazing idea! Let's stop reading this crap, shall we?! It's really nobody's business! I know it's exciting and all, but maybe if we spent more time getting to know ourselves, we'd stop being so consumed with others' lives. I feel guilty that I read this. A few months ago, I went through my house and trashed every tabloid mag. I had..excuse me...I RECYCLED every tabloid mag. I had, whether or not there were "good" articles in them. It made me feel good. I know that the majority of the stuff in those mags is fabricated. All of the photographers admit that they make up stories...that's how they make their money. What happened to just having respect for someone's work? Being a celebrity has it's down side, this tabloid thing one of them, but if we claim to be fans of someone, we (out of everyone) should just try our best to learn from him, respect him, follow his good example. Sorry for the rant. This sort of thing is just so close to the heart. I had to break up with someone in the past due to some tabloid misconstruing the truth...so stupid (for a lack of a better term). Society has created such a waste of our time in the tabloids. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get through one of those magazines. Imagine if each time we were tempted to read one, each of us took that amount of time instead to work out, meditate, call or write family or friends, take a walk, play with our dogs, etc., etc. Not only would we feel better about ourselves, we'd have great bodies, spiritualy balanced souls, loving families and friendships, peace of mind, well behaved dogs and much more! "What a wonderful world this would be..." :)
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:23 am

You have a point there.............. :wink: .........

lol.........actually i have no real idea why i'm here.........it feels as though there is a reason.........i just don't know what it is yet........(spooky huh?..... :wink: )

and i'm sorry you had a bad tabloid experience.........i guess that's the curse of celebrity.......... :(

Fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby comicpisces11 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:45 pm

I think this site is great. I think it's a great place for people to praise Jim for his work, but I think more than that it provides a sort of support system for all who are on it. I'm just referring to the tabloid articles that people go crazy over..."Do you think it's true?"..."Why did he do that?"...etc., etc. I'm quite enjoying this site and all it has to offer. I've chatted with some great people, seen some great photos and obtained some inspirational articles...and all I ever meant to do was hopefully obtain a copy of his stand up act "The Un-Natural Act" figuring someone on here must know how to get a copy of one!
Profound words are not clever. Clever words are not profound. -Verse 81 of the Tao Te Ching
comicpisces11
The Mask

Postby lammy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:40 pm

I have no idea how to obtain that and have no idea what it is :lol:

In all my life I think I have read like 10 tabloids and that seems like a lot that is a waste of money and time- :lol:

I am one that when something is written about Jim in here I question it- :roll: I hate when they say that Jim is deppressed-don't no one know but him.

Anyway-sorry for your loss-I am sure that ordeal SUCKED!! Hope next time this will not be the case and you will be happy- :D

Tabloids are like neighbors who don't mind their business-how I dislike neighbors like this-actually neighbors suck!! - :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:57 pm

I am one that when something is written about Jim in here I question it- I hate when they say that Jim is deppressed-don't no one know but him

Och, i bet our boy is having a ball right now!!........chilling out and having a holiday.......... :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:10 am

Yeah and I am sure he is sitting down having some iced tea and looking at the playboy magazine- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:30 am

comicpisces11 wrote:A few months ago, I went through my house and trashed every tabloid mag. I had..excuse me...I RECYCLED every tabloid mag. I had, whether or not there were "good" articles in them. It made me feel good.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Amen sister! And Recycled to boot! I hereby award you with the "Human Dignity Award" for the month of August!

People want to think celebrities have it so much better than them that they can't wait to point out their flaws. They are just people and they do have feelings. Imagine the pain of going through a break up or divorce, then think about going to the grocery store for some milk and seeing your pain splashed across every aisle. Bad enough to do it alone, but to have perfect strangers up in your business is wrong. Leave it in the beauty salons.
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby mav » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:49 pm

They're seeking annulment. It made me genuinely sad
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:52 pm

It's front page today in the Uk..............they apparently only spent 15 days out of 4 months together..............She listed 'Fraud' as the reason for the anullment........i guess he wasn't totally upfront with her about something..............that's just mean.........
but i also think it's sad................... :(

....i guess they have their reasons.........

Perhaps it is true, and she married on the re-bound from Jack........perhaps he was THE one.............but his marriage kinda ruined that plan i guess.................

A word to Renee......... 'no looking back Renee.........Mr Right is out there........go get him girl!!!!' :wink:

'Come to the Uk and eat Pizza'..........The British men loved you plump.....lol.........you can be free here...........lol.........

PS .....Hugh Grant is still unmarried :wink: :lol: , (Jemima hasn't managed to get him up the aisle yet) ........ :wink: ......

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:50 pm

hey fluffy what does this mean? "She listed 'Fraud' as the reason for the anullment........i guess he wasn't totally upfront with her about something"

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:02 pm

carreyd away wrote:
comicpisces11 wrote:A few months ago, I went through my house and trashed every tabloid mag. I had..excuse me...I RECYCLED every tabloid mag. I had, whether or not there were "good" articles in them. It made me feel good.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Amen sister! And Recycled to boot! I hereby award you with the "Human Dignity Award" for the month of August!

People want to think celebrities have it so much better than them that they can't wait to point out their flaws. They are just people and they do have feelings. Imagine the pain of going through a break up or divorce, then think about going to the grocery store for some milk and seeing your pain splashed across every aisle. Bad enough to do it alone, but to have perfect strangers up in your business is wrong. Leave it in the beauty salons.

=D>

You know I was thinking about this recently. I'm such an open book about things that I am incredibly fortunate to be Jill average.

I once had a boyfriend get upset at me because I wasn't clingy enough. :roll:
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Appletreeturtles » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:41 am

I am so happy to be a no name.I think being a celebrity would be a bit hellish.The british source sounds like a slug anyone who would say something so personal true or not is just yucky.Ive never bought or read a tabloid mag never would.Mine are garden and farm mags.The whole annulment thing is so sad for that to be publicized.Can you imagine during your most personal hardest times having them splattered across the paper or a magazine.Im glad others have the job of being famoues I wouldnt want it, not even with the great pay involved.I think you would have to want that more then anything in the world to trade off your privacy and sense of anonnimity.
What I spent is gone what I kept is lost but what I gave away will be mine forever [author unknown]
Appletreeturtles
Once Bitten

Postby lammy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm

Does this mean Jim and Renee will get back together? :?
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic