Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

what kinda dog are you?...........lol

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

what kinda dog are you?...........lol

Postby fluffy » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:13 pm

Ok.............inspired by a photo, i thought it would be fun to describe what kind of dog you would be..................we know Jim loves his dogs....but would he take you home if you were a pooch??........lol

i'll start.........lol

ok.......lol...........i may be the creator but.....i hold my hands up I AM Poochy...........lol........a little cute Blonde Norfolk terrier with loads of character.......lol..............who likes having her back scratched and her tummy rubbed :wink: ........She can't get enough cuddles and snuggles, and shows her appreciation with kisses from her little pink tongue(oooer...lol :lol: ).........She's fiercely protective and loyal......completely trustworthy and trusting(probably too trusting...lol) and is fun to have around, likes to play...........and is portable too........... :lol:

so there you have it............are you a Great Dane ?....a Daschund or a Jack Russell........ :wink:

Fluffy :P
Last edited by fluffy on Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:24 pm

Who are you fooling, Fluffy, You just want to be Poochy so Jim will strap you to his chest.lol

I would be a sheepdog. They are so cute and loveable.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:27 pm

lol...............i honestly wasn't thinking along those lines but now you come to mention it..............lol.......but if you recall Poochy gets grumpy......lol......and i think she pees on a prospective bird....lol.....

no.....i meant i'm kinda like the breed........lol........

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby johanson » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:01 am

What kind of dogs does Jim have? please don't tell me they look like Paris Hilton's in a little fluffy bag with diamond collar....i think i'd puke.
johanson
Copper Mountain

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:02 am

lol...............i believe he has a rather gorgeous Lab called Hazel and an adorable big lump called George.........there's debate over his breed....

lol.......but i know what you mean about Paris Hiltons little rat.....although i'm sure it's a sweet animal............but it can't be much of a life for a dog surely?............even a tiny one that looks like a rodent............lol...

I'm really into terriers.......scruffy,cheeky, loveable and dependable mutts.........you can't beat em!!!...........lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Janel » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:24 am

Terriers are my breed as well, Fluffy....I love their hearts. We have Samson (mini Schnauzer)and Cricket (Cairn Terrier). I love the beards and eyebrow thing the schnauzers have goin on--but I have to say, that isn't what I have in common with them!! My sister has a black lab -Camry-(I think she's 13 years old) who comes and spends the night with us on occasion. I love having all 3 come and "sit" for their treats. They all sit in a row and wait patiently for their name to be called to come get their treat--big dog, middle dog, and wee dog......wherever I sit--all 3 can be found at my feet...... 8)

..........I'd have to be a terrier 'cause of the "snuggle under the blankets" factor :wink:
Janel
The Cable Guy

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:14 am

lol.................that's one reason i love them so much too..........they are small enough to take places and have fun with without looking twee or like a fashion accessory..........
and they have so much loveable character going for them...........and they are intelligent dogs too...................

awe Maaaaan!!!...............I WAN'T A PUPPY!!!!................lol........

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby ~*~Dory~*~ » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:44 pm

aw how do u get the 3 dogs to just sit n wait til their names are called??? mine sits and if u move ur hand,he lies down n rolls over n all that jazz but as soon as u move ur hand slightly down towards him,he runs at u n nibbles ur fingers n stuff...i find it funny n quite cute but the other dog owners we know...well...they don't. its not my fault if he nibbles them harder than me....
he hee my dogs like one of Jim's, he's all randomly bred n stuff! :shock: :D
"Babe,you're acting like I cheated on you and I've never cheated on you.Except for that one time,with myself,and you caught me." - Ashton Kutcher in Guess Who
~*~Dory~*~
Once Bitten

Postby fluffy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:07 pm

the scruffy mongrels are ususally the best anyway..........lol...........all the skittish pedigree dodgy behaviour has been bred out...as have the weird inbred genetic disorders.............

so the' littlest Hobbo'.......would have made a good pet................he'd certainly have been handy if you fell down a well shaft........... :lol: :lol:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:08 pm

Lammy..............what kind of Poochy for you babe??..........

i kinda see you are a Lhasa Apso............or a Doberman...... :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:33 pm

I'd be a Black and White Husky with bright blue eyes. :D
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:34 am

I don't really know the names of the breed of any dogs,not an expert-LOL!! But I'll describe the type and you tell me which kind I am-they are taller than a chihuahua...and they are hairy- :lol:

LOL!!! I don't have any clue as to what dog I'd be- :(

I know I would bite someone if they try to hurt my master though- :lol: :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby searching_for_sunshine » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:47 pm

i would be just like my lhasa apso except he's black and i'm blonde. laid back. loyal and protective. love a good puppy massage and the wind blowing in my face. nothing better than a good trot around the yard when the air is crisp except for snuggling with my owner and falling asleep on his lap while drying off after a bath. :)

that's the life!
searching_for_sunshine
Me, Myself & Irene

RE: Dogs.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:51 am

i would be a dalmation because i'm elegant like one.
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

RE: Dogs.

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:33 am

Either that or a teenwolf style werewolf.
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Next

Return to Off Topic