Jim Carrey Online

Me, Myself & Irene SONG QUESTION

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Me, Myself & Irene SONG QUESTION

Postby El Capitan Barajas » Wed May 28, 2003 3:51 am

Hey does anyone know the name of the song that sounds all crazy and comes on when Jim's character goes to confront the smoking baseball players in Me, Myself & Irene????<br><br>It has crazy sounding drums, it just sounds cool. I wanna bump it in my car continously to annoy my friends hehe. <p></p><i></i>
El Capitan Barajas

Postby gothichyppie » Wed May 28, 2003 3:05 pm

"Fire Like This" by Hardknox<br> <p></p><i></i>
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Re: ..........

Postby Jim Carrey Fan 4Lyfe » Sat May 31, 2003 3:55 am

good luck looking for the CD of it Cuzz it's not on the MM&I Soundtrack. <p>-----------------<br>"My name is Bruce Almighty. My will be done!" -Bruce "Bruce Almighty"<br><br>(Ace Banging on Melissa's door in the Middle of the Night)<br>Melissa: Who is it?<br>Ace (O.S.): Ira.<br>Melissa: Ira who?<br>Ace (O.S.): I refuse to do a 'knock knock joke'. Come on, open up! -"Ace Ventura: Pet Dective"<br><br>"Conan O'Brien will beat out Jim Carrey for the lead role in The Mask part II. I'm sorry, did I say the The Mask part II? I meant Mask part II- the Rocky Dennis story." -Jim Carrey "In The Year 2000: The Carrey Edition" On "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"<br><br>"Jim Carrey will commit his first murder of a fan after someone who just saw Bruce Almighty approaches Carrey and says 'Almighty then!" -Conan O'Brien "In The Year 2000: The Carrey Edition" On "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"<br><br>Founder/Owner Of The <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jim_Carrey_Online/" target="top">Jim Carrey Online</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> On Yahoo Group. & <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://invisionfree.com/forums/JimCarreyOnlineUSA//" target="top">JCO: A Jim Carrey Land Website's Fan Forum</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
Jim Carrey Fan 4Lyfe
The Mask

Me, Myself & Irene songs

Postby scottydont69me » Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:20 am

Does anyone know what the song is that hank is whistleing while he is drowning the little girl. The song is playing when he is drowning her and when he sucks on the ladies breast and when he drives the car through the window <br>If anyones know plz email me reply to this or email me at scotty_dont69me@hotmail.com <br>with the title and or artist<br><br>thanx yall. <p></p><i></i>
scottydont69me

your song and artist is

Postby scottydont69me » Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:26 am

hi there the song u r looking for is called We're gonna rock you and is by CKY but if u go to kazaa and put that title it will find it <p></p><i></i>
scottydont69me

Re: your song and artist is

Postby El Capitan Barajas » Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:18 pm

I looked for it on kazaa and some other prog that I wont say. If anyone already has it could I get it from ya please? <p></p><i></i>
El Capitan Barajas

Re

Postby Nano75 » Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:01 pm

I think it's "Hem of your garment" from Cake. <p></p><i></i>
Nano75
The Number 23

Return to Older Movies