Jim Carrey Online

Fans Encounters With Jim

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Rosita wrote:That's was rude Lammy, rude to Cotton and to Jim!

You don't have why to say this kind of things on the forum about Jim and/or about Cotton, overall about something Cotton told you as a joke!

Don't loose your head at Jim, he's just an actor!!

Why was it rude... I'll NEVER UNDERSTAND. Did you read my responce to Cotton? Jim is JUST and actor... :lol: - this I know. :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rosita » Thu May 07, 2009 7:49 pm

I read it and it was not nice
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Rosita wrote:I read it and it was not nice

Neither was Fluffy calling ME OBSSESSED... but I guess that's okay. :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rosita » Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm

when I said Jim is just an actor, I meant he is not involve in our life
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Ok sorry I thought the obsession comment you made was refering to me. But you really shouldn't be saying that stuff about Jim on here whether it was him or not.
Last edited by cotton on Thu May 07, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Rosita wrote:when I said Jim is just an actor, I meant he is not involve in our life

Hmmm... and you think I didn't know this why? :roll: I'm not an idiot! :arrow:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Rosita » Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Who said you were idiot? 'coz I didn't say nothing about it...when I said: "he is not involve in our life" I was not addressing you! for that I used the word "our" I just posted it 'coz I forgot to say that on the 1st post, Lammy!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Rosita wrote:Who said you were idiot? 'coz I didn't say nothing about it...when I said: "he is not involve in our life" I was not addressing you! for that I used the word "our" I just posted it 'coz I forgot to say that on the 1st post, Lammy!

I am sure everyone else knows that Jim is not a part of their life either... :roll:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu May 07, 2009 10:33 pm

THIS HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND!!!!!!!! :x
i've tried to lighten it with jokes and it keeps going................ :roll:

Lammy you were rude to Cotton.......she put her neck on the line to protect you when Wylde was rude to you..........

Re the word OBSESSION.......i'm sorry if i offended you Lammy, we must have different interpretations of the word.......but for a while almost every post you made was a dig at either Jim or Jenny.......so you can understand the confusion........

Lammy you have your own grievences against Jim and Jenny but please don't post them on JCO, we don't want to be sued or closed down.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Thu May 07, 2009 11:14 pm

fluffy wrote:THIS HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND!!!!!!!! :x
i've tried to lighten it with jokes and it keeps going................ :roll:

Lammy you were rude to Cotton.......she put her neck on the line to protect you when Wylde was rude to you..........

Re the word OBSESSION.......i'm sorry if i offended you Lammy, we must have different interpretations of the word.......but for a while almost every post you made was a dig at either Jim or Jenny.......so you can understand the confusion........

Lammy you have your own grievences against Jim and Jenny but please don't post them on JCO, we don't want to be sued or closed down.

Alrighty then... :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy