Jim Carrey Online

Celebrities Uncensored

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Celebrities Uncensored

Postby JimCarreysGal » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:04 pm

Watch Celebrities Uncensored this wednesday 12/17/03....Jim gets mobbed by a mascot at a basketball game! LOL<br> Melissa<br><br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*<br>"Half a Pound of Nuts Mame?" ~The Process of Jim~<br>"He seems to be offering me berries of some kind, I'm gonna try to, try to take one, I gotta be careful, this could be a bigfoot trick"~ *Deleted Scenes* Bruce Almighty~<br><br>"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."~ Jim Carrey~<br><br>" Do you want me to get naked and start the revoluton? I'll take that as a maybe" ~ Jack Black Orange County~<br>" Helloooo Chelloooo" ~Jack Black School Of Rock~ <br>" Ok, we will go and get her but you are going to follow me, because I am an EXPERT at escaping.... LETS GO fast escape, fast escapes are my expertise!" ~ Jack Black Orange County~ <p></p><i></i>
JimCarreysGal
The Truman Show

Return to The Speakeasy