Jim Carrey Online

Are we sure he can do all the movies??

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Do you think Jim will do all the movies??

Yes, I mean come on it's Jim!!
67%
I sure hope so
33%
No, there is no way Jim can act that evil, and be funny at the same time
No votes

Total votes : 9

Are we sure he can do all the movies??

Postby kkvillegas13 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:37 am

Hi!! I posted a while ago a question, Can Jim be Count Olaf, and when I read the first 3 books, I thought he could, now I still think he can, but now as I read all the books out so far, I realize that Cout Olaf is so so evil. Jim is known to be funny, so I have a question for all who read this, if Jim does do all of the movies, can he be funnny, but at the same time be as evil as the count Olaf in the books? If not, for thoose who read the books, would you still see the movie and not be disapointed at the fact, one of the main parts of the story, is being changed so, so much??
All I ask is that you do each and everything that pops into my head, While enjoy the fortune you parents left behind.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:42 pm

I think, he can. Watch Dumb and Dumber and then watch Eternal Sunshine. In first one there is a totally funny Jim Carrey and in the second one a sad depressive Jim Carrey. So it would be no problem for him to be evil. And by the way he was a little bit evil in Cable Guy and he did this good. He was a real psycho there.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby Riddler » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:33 pm

At once I agree with Blunt! :lol:
Riddler
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby kkvillegas13 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:02 am

I know all that, but in evil movies, he is so so funny, ya know, but if you have read the books, Olaf is so so so evil, I get gooosebumps, can Jim be evil and funny, with out screwing up the books? I mean a lot of people eho love lemony snicket books, don't think he can even do the first movie, I mean olaf is soooooooo evil, and Jim is soooooo funny, and every movie he is in where he is funny, he either goes nice or crazy. Olaf is smart and evil, and gets even more evil as the movie goes on.
All I ask is that you do each and everything that pops into my head, While enjoy the fortune you parents left behind.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Postby Riddler » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:20 pm

Come on, Jim is AN ACTOR! Really talented actor! Of course he can do this! I don´t even doubt it.
Riddler
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby kkvillegas13 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:55 pm

well I know that.
kkvillegas13
In Living Color

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events