Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome JCOs Playground

The "Get to know me" Game

All games, quizzes, and other fun 'spam' (not advertisements) goes here!

Re: The "Get to know me" Game

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:20 am

I believe that even the thing you wish you haven't do, should have happen so you'll learn something from them.
Anyhow, and answering to your question, I wouldn't date my first boyfriend ever.
We didn't love each other but we were close. He got confused about his feelings and I hadn't been ask out or date until that moment so I thought "Why not?".
Oddly enough, we look more like a couple as friends than as an actually couple.
Lesson learned: I can't be with someone I don't love and neither with someone I don't feel comfortable in being myself with.

Question:
If you could meet any member of JCO, who would it be? and why? :P
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:I believe that even the thing you wish you haven't do, should have happen so you'll learn something from them.
Anyhow, and answering to your question, I wouldn't date my first boyfriend ever.
We didn't love each other but we were close. He got confused about his feelings and I hadn't been ask out or date until that moment so I thought "Why not?".
Oddly enough, we look more like a couple as friends than as an actually couple.
Lesson learned: I can't be with someone I don't love and neither with someone I don't feel comfortable in being myself with.

Question:
If you could meet any member of JCO, who would it be? and why? :P

rrr you touched me xxxxx

One that lives in either NEW York or LA as this year I am going to conquer my fear of flying and visit the USA again. So that will give me a great excuse not to be sat in terminal 5 and start crying like some derranged idiot and just get on the plane.

Have you ever had a near death experience what was it and did it change you.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby JimChangedMe » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

I did, actually. Fell 10 feet from my attic drywall floor. Landed on my back on a solid concrete floor (a.k.a. my garage) i swear the impact was going to kill me. but my parents and sister rushed me to the hospital and i survived. I thought it was a sign that I should live my life more and stop worrying about so many things. So now i do embrace my BOING and take life by the horns :)

What is your dream career?
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:58 am

carreylegend wrote:
rrr you touched me xxxxx

One that lives in either NEW York or LA as this year I am going to conquer my fear of flying and visit the USA again. So that will give me a great excuse not to be sat in terminal 5 and start crying like some derranged idiot and just get on the plane.

Really? How come?

I have never fly in my life! So I don't know if I'm afraid. I guess not... :P
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am

My dream career is arts related.
The problem is I have no idea which one. :lol:

If I could choose or better yet dream, I would be an artist who does a little bit of everything!!!! And by everything I really do mean EVERYTHING. I would even throw crafts in the "everything" pile. 8)

In those days when you feel like: "OK today I'm gonna pamper myself!" What do you?
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
carreylegend wrote:
rrr you touched me xxxxx

Really? How come?

I have never fly in my life! So I don't know if I'm afraid. I guess not... :P

I used to fly a quite a bit to loads of places New York a fair bit and was never comfortable would call people I hadn't spoke to for ages at the airport and confess I loved them and all that kinda stuff thought I wasn't coming back, it has always been in the back of my head my greatest fear dying that way. Then 9/11 happend and bec I have been up the world trade a few times and saw it coming down on TV I could feel myself being up there and falling so that just impounded my height, fear, diasaster and planes thing all in to one and just sent my mind into a panic. I love New York and I'd love to go again my frinds go away all the time and I never get to go so I have decided this year I am going to conquer it xxxx

next question.....

who was your first love do you miss them would you try to find them
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Previous

Return to JCOs Playground