Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

<3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

<3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby cable girl » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:01 am

Image

May all your dreams come true! :D Love you! <3
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
User avatar
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Sweden

Re: <3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby jimliker » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Happy B'day Jim! :D
Image

\:D/
User avatar
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To
 
Posts: 11794
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:46 am
Location: india

Re: <3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby tlmarvin » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:43 am

Saturday, January 17, 2015--6:42 pm CST

I just finished watching the great new tribute to Dr. Jim Carrey on You Tube. I really love it. Thank you Eva for posting the video.

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
User avatar
tlmarvin
The Majestic
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:56 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: <3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:51 am

tlmarvin wrote:[b]Saturday, January 17, 2015--6:42 pm CST

I just finished watching the great new tribute to Dr. Jim Carrey on You Tube. I really love it. Thank you Eva for posting the video.

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
[/b]


Thank you for watching.

I wrote the post here but I guess I made a mistake.
Here are the links again.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jim!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
We are proud to be your fans... here's my gifts:

Image



Hope you guys like it! :D
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: <3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby cable girl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:25 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:Hope you guys like it! :D


Like it?! I absolutely LOVE it!! <3 :D The video & pictorials are absolutely amazing! So many memories (I'm celebrating 20 years as a fan this year) that makes the video so touching to watch! <3 Thank you so much for making them & for sharing with us! <3
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
User avatar
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Sweden

Re: <3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 pm

cable girl wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:Hope you guys like it! :D


Like it?! I absolutely LOVE it!! <3 :D The video & pictorials are absolutely amazing! So many memories (I'm celebrating 20 years as a fan this year) that makes the video so touching to watch! <3 Thank you so much for making them & for sharing with us! <3


20 years as a fan of Jim? Wow
Thats is worth an amazing celebration! \:D/

Thank you so much! :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon

Re: <3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby cable girl » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:40 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:20 years as a fan of Jim? Wow
Thats is worth an amazing celebration! \:D/


Yeah! :P Been a fan since I was 11 back in 1995, though I didn't get a more personal interest until seeing "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" 10 years later! :P Guess you can say that, that's when the real insanity began then! :lol:
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
User avatar
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Sweden

Re: <3 <3 <3 Happy Birthday Jim <3 <3 <3

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:18 pm

cable girl wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:20 years as a fan of Jim? Wow
Thats is worth an amazing celebration! \:D/


Yeah! :P Been a fan since I was 11 back in 1995, though I didn't get a more personal interest until seeing "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" 10 years later! :P Guess you can say that, that's when the real insanity began then! :lol:


I get that. I have always like Jim but official it began in 2010 - Late fan!
But I'm catching up! :lol:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon


Return to Members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests