You are here:
Teen Choice Awards 2015 Nominees Include Jim Carrey11 Jul 2015
By Eva Araújo (Web correspondent)
In some of the most important award ceremonies in show business, fans and general public doesn't get a voting… but then we have some award shows that wouldn't exist without our hability to vote.
One of them is Teen Choice Awards! You don't have to be a teen but you do have to vote, check rules below.
And both Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are nominated together in the category 'Choice Movie Chemistry' for the movie "Dumb and Dumber To".
It's so obvious the chemistry of those two together that we wish they do more movies together! Jim Carrey is also nominated in the categories 'Choice Movie Actor: Comedy' and 'Choice Movie: Comedy' for "Dumb and Dumber To".
To vote for them just click on this photo:
Choice Movie Chemistry:
- Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels, "Dumb and Dumber To"
- Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Dwayne Johnson, Ludacris, Michelle Rodriguez, Paul Walker, "Furious Seven"
- Sofia Vergara & Reese Witherspoon, "Hot Pursuit"
- Thomas Mann & RJ Cyler, "Me and Earl and The Dying Girl"
- Anna Kendrick & Brittany Snow, "Pitch Perfect 2"
- Dylan O'Brien & Thomas Brodie-Sangster, "The Maze Runner"
Choice Movie Actor: Comedy:
- Ben Stiller - Night At The Museum: Secret of The Tomb
- Bradley Cooper - Aloha
- Jim Carrey - Dumb and Dumber To
- Kevin James - Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
- Robbie Amell - The Duff
- Skylar Astin - Pitch Perfect 2
Choice Movie: Comedy
- Dumb and Dumber To
- Night At The Museum: Secret of The Tomb
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 Pitch Perfect 2
- The Duff
Please don't forget to vote! Voting is only open to permanent legal residents of the United States. Limit 1 vote per Facebook account per day. The voting ends on July 24th at 12PM PST and the results will be known at the ceremony, Sunday August 16th.
Jim Carrey has in total been nominated 16 times for Teen Choice Awards and won 5 times! See all awards here.
We at JCO will keep you updated as more news come.
-- Source: FOX Teen Choice Awards. Click to comment this article.
» Send to friend
« Newer article | Overview | Older article »