Jim Carrey Online

A non english interview of Jim Carrey

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

A non english interview of Jim Carrey

Postby jimlover » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:47 am

I found a non english interview of Jim.Can anybody from the forum help me out to tranaslate it.

http://www.skipweb.de/DE/stars/stargale ... ?intnr=530
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:02 am

babelfish the web page........

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:04 pm

Awww you gotta love these translated sites :lol:

Jim Carrey makes gladly for faxes of all art. however which it in Lemony Snicket -, puts on to the barrel the crown specifies puzzling events. In geich three linings it makes the life heavy for three waisenkindern. Its conversion into the ungustioesen count Olaf is in such a manner consistent that one does not rubber-eat Carreys famous nearly recognizes. And it seems nevertheless, as if it would have found somehow in this role to itself - in such a manner unverkrampft it worked rarely, despite the bizarren role. And in the interview Jim makes this time not as usual one on Klassenkasperl on speed, but is cool and relaxt like never.

Jim Carrey: Thus first once I would like to completely urgently warn everyone of this film. It is completely dark and it passes completely bad things in it. Above all my character is a genuinly bad type. I say only: People, remains away! Goes into another film!! (laughs).

SKIP: But in Ernst: Don't you have a fear that itself the children in the public with Lemony Snicket - puzzling events will be afraid somewhat too much?

Jim Carrey: No. Lemony Snicket is a completely special phenomenon - not only the film, also the books, in which it happens at least just as darkly. But the children, particularly between 8 and 14, the tragedies of the Baudelaire orphans love. They have a completely special entrance to these narrations, because it concerns here humans, who are right in many things, which however none gaubt - because they are children. And therein all Kids can probably appear, straight in the today's time, where most adults have hardly enough time for itself, let alone for their new generation.

SKIP: Which books read you as a child gladly?

Jim Carrey: I was not as a child no large read rat, I in the school read, but at home. There I wrote. I for hours with booklet and pencils into my room withdrew yourself and poems made. So correctly heavy stuff (laughs). With eight I times few of it to a renowned publishing house sent. I counted firmly on the fact that mean first poem volume would publish and I enter as a large childlike poet history. I however never an answer got.

SKIP: What happened with your poems then? Do you have it still?

Jim Carrey: No, already long no more. Honestly said the publishing house did not refrain completely groundlessly from a publication (laughs).

SKIP: Do you write still? Didn't you come ever on the idea to write a film script?

Jim Carrey: With each I write individual my films at the Script around. That is first, which I make, if production begins: I the ackere film script from beginning to end through and try to improve it.

SKIP: How did much fun make it for you to slip into the role of the cruel count Olaf?

Jim Carrey: Well which you believe (laughs). Particularly the part, in which the failed actor Olaf for its dark plans continued to itself disguise still, was a benefit. We probably developed approximately 70 different characters in the mask and with the samples, until we had then our three.

SKIP: Apropos mask: How long did it last to transform you into count Olaf?

Jim Carrey: Well, so in approximately one and a half hours per turning day.

SKIP: Was that not unbelievably laborious?

Jim Carrey: Laboriously? Know, after the Grinch are nothing at all more laborious. There one transformed me daily three, four hours long into a green monster. That was laborious. Rather a stone on the head than again sowas. SKIP: For the count Olaf you had to run around however eight months long - also privately - with glatze. How was that?

Jim Carrey: Badly! It was not only the glatze, I had also these completely long, wrong fingernails. I looked like Nosferatu. It was hell - even if a Look is probably rather forgiven to a Jim Carrey such as, said we times, Catherine Zeta Jones.

SKIP: In the film the children everything try, in order to escape from their apparently unentrinnbaren misfortune. What do you do, if you are not times so well?

Jim Carrey: I go shopping. Buy, buy buy. New car, new stereoanlage, a choir, that particularly for me composed songs sings... (laughs) now, it gives different things, which can help out me from misfortune. I meditiere gladly. I depend gladly with my friends, always help. I seh gladly trashiges television, dearest like I Dokus over the mafia, that am my thing. There are so many pleasant kinds of wasting time and of diverting themselves from the own concerns. I Mach also gladly sport. But friends to meet, is actually the most beautiful pastime, which there is.

SKIP: In former times you do not have several times deplored that one laughs at you, you as actors however at all Ernst take yourselves. Can that be done to you still in such a way?

Jim Carrey: No, not at all. Completely in the opposite: it is already nearly shaming and embarrassing, how much praise and honour are brought with lately against, and to play may do what fantastische roles I and gets offered.

SKIP: What would you like to still reach as actors?

Jim Carrey: Everything (laughs). I would like to show humans somewhat, what her to have seen never before. I the left arm cut off to let, if I could make for it with right the something, what ever someone did not do. I want to be everything, not something that already gave it.

SKIP: In your next film you however still play with both arms?

Jim Carrey: Yes, that already (laughs). We turn the straight gangster comedy Fun with thick and Jane. My great Filmpartnerin Tea Leoni and I plays a married couple, which becomes from pure money scarcity robbers and to it favours finds. Mad story, and also a marvelous dear history. In my films have I always so beautiful relations. Only privately klappt's never so (grinst).

SKIP: Are you at present with someone fixed together?

Jim Carrey: No, that not. There but there is a woman, with whom I go out more frequently. Times sees, what from it develops.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:30 pm

ahhhh........wonderfullen in the banana cake geschafellt...Count Olaf ist sehr Mistsibushi repetitive stress syndromen.....
Jim Carrey est inverted nippelen upside down ....'hahahah'.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:40 pm

unverkrampft

I think this is my new favorite word. I wonder what it means.

Paper or plastic?

unverkrampft
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:42 pm

it's a small rodent from Austria i believe..........lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:22 pm

Jim said he is seeing a woman....i wonder who could it be?

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:31 pm

lol........is that ever in doubt??..............lol.hes probably got 5 on the go at any given time............lol
but it was during LS.........he'll be onto the next rotation by now.......lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Retard_Messiah » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:51 pm

fnöskhatt
Retard_Messiah
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:11 am

I was not as a child no large read rat

I did a liittle research and found out he was actually a small reading rat. Here is his childhood pic

www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby cableclair » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:43 am

I can kinda read German a little but it's not perfect. So this is kinda what I make of it. Couldn't translate everything though....
Böser Onkel
[ 12/2004 ]

Jim Carrey in Lemony Snicket

As villain Count Olaf Jim Carrey knows no Mercy. Also during SKIP talk with Elisabeth Seeda was the biggest clown of Hollywood as serious as (no idea) and (no idea)

Jim Carrey likes to fax every art. (I think haha) But he does in Lemony Snicket, is the crown of it. (like, tops it all). In 3 dress changes, he makes life tough for 3 orphins. His part? appearance? as Count Olaf is so consistyant, that one barely recognises Carreys famous gummy face. Nevertheless it seems like he finds himself back somewhere in these parts - which result s in uncramped work , through the bizar part. And during the interview Jim Carrey, doesn't behave like a somethingsomething on speed, he is as cool and relaxed as can be.

Jim Carrey: First I have to warn all of you for this movie. It's very dark and terrible stuff happens. Cause my charrecter is an ugly type. I tell you, people stay away! Go to a different movie (laughs)

SKIP: But honestly, are you not afraid that the kids watching lemony snicket get too scared?

Jim Carrey: No. Lemony Snicket is a very special phenomena. Not only in the film, also the books, it's just as sinister(?) But those kids, somewhere between 8 and 14, love the tragidy of the Baudelaire orphons. They have a very special view regarding these events, while it's about people, who are right in many ways, they have no doubt, while they are kids. And
And kids can really relate to that, cause right now, most grownups have no time for themselves, unless its weekend?

SKIP: What books did you read as a kid.

Jim Carrey: I was not a bookworm as a child, I read in school, but not at home. I did wrure, I would lock myself up for hours in my room and wrote poetry. Very heavy stuff. (laughs) When I was 8 I send a few of them off to a well known publisher. I wanted to make sure I had my first poetrybundle published so I would become known as the biggest child poet in history. I never heard back from them.

SKIP: What happened to the poems. Do you still have them?

Jim Carrey: No, they are long gone. To be honest the publicers weren;t entirely unreasonable to not want to be responsible for it. (laughs)

SKIP: Do you still write? Have you ever thought about writing your own screenplay?

Jim Carrey: I help rewrite the script of every movie I'm in. That's the first thing I do when the production starts. I go through the script from beginning to end and try to make it better.

SKIP: How much fun did you have to get into the scin of the part of Count Olaf?

Jim Carrey: What do you think? (laughs) Especially the parts where the (?) actor count Olag disguises himself for his sinister plans, were a joy. We have developped around 70 different characters in makeup and during production, till we had our 3.

SKIP: About makeup, how long does it take to change into count Olaf?

Jim Carrey: About an hour and a half a day.

SKIP: Wasn't that very tiresome?

Jim CarreyTiresome? I don't know. After the Grinch, nothing is tiresome anymore. There it took them 3, 4 hours to change me in a green creatre. That was tiresome. I prefer being whacked with a stone on my head than anything like that again.

SKIP: For count Olaf you had to walk the full 8 months, even privately, witha bald head. How was that like?

Jim Carrey: (urr no idea!). It wasn't only the bold head, I also had these long fake fingernails. I was like Nosferatu. It was the whole, also when a Jim Carrey something has a look imagined for him as like, let's say Catherine Zeta=-Jones.

SKIP: In the movie the kids try to do anything to escape from the seemingly unbarable unfortunate. What do you do when you don't feel so good?

Jim Carrey: I go shop. Buy, buy buy. New Car, new stereo, a choir who sings songs that are composed especially for me..(laughs), no, there are several things that make me get out of misery. I love to meditate. I like to hang out with my friends, that always helps. I love watching TV , [preferably documentaries about the Mafia, that's my thing. There are so many ways to distract you from your own worries. I like to do sports. But hanging out with friends is the best way to spend time that you can get.

SKIP: You used to complain several times, that people always laugh about you, that they don't take you seriously whatsoever as an actor. Do you still think so?

Jim Carrey: No not at all. The opposite, it is almost embarrasing and painful, the amount of praise and honor you get over time what fantastic parts I get to play and get offered.

SKIP: What goals do you want to reach as an actor?

Jim Carrey: everything (laughs). I want to show people something they have never seen before. I would cut off my left arm if I that would make me be able to do something with my right hand that nobody has done before. I want to do everything,, but not someting what already has been done before.Ich will alles sein, nur nicht etwas, was es schon gegeben hat.

SKIP: Do you still play with both arms in your next film??

Jim Carrey: Yes that's right. (laughs). We're filming the gangster comedy Fun With Dick and Jane right now. My bighearted film partner Teo Leoni and I play a couple, that goes robbing out of pure money trouble and finds eachother through that. A fun story and also a beautiful love story. In my movies I've never had such a pretty (relatiship?_ That's not how it is in private life. (grins).

SKIP: Are you hooked up with someone?

Jim Carrey: No. But there is one woman, who I hang out with a lot. We'll have to see what will develop with that.
Last edited by cableclair on Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
cableclair
The Number 23

Postby cableclair » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:46 am

oh and ignore the typo's. I'm too lazy to fix them now.
cableclair
The Number 23

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events