Jim Carrey Online

I got the Unnatural act DVD! Yippeee!!!!!!!!!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

I got the Unnatural act DVD! Yippeee!!!!!!!!!

Postby cotton » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:19 pm

Bellbee you are going to love it. This DVD is a riot. Even the Jim dancers had me laughing. My favorite parts are when he talks about sexual orgasms and impulses. Can you believe it only took 8 days for me to get this and I sent them a money order.

This must have been Jim day for because I also received my Michel Gondry dvd(pecan pie) and my MM&I press kit all on the same day as the Unnatural dvd. Even though I ordered them from different people on different weeks. I don't order things much but when I do this always seems to happen. Wierd.
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: I got the Unnatural act DVD! Yippeee!!!!!!!!!

Postby Belbee » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:35 am

*squeals* Ahhh Cotton, I sooooo can't wait to get my copy of the DVD! It sounds amazing! I'm hoping my money order will arrive in the next day or two so fingers crossed I get the DVD sometime late next week! I really can't wait! Btw, how long does it go for, is it only around half an hour?<br><br>Oh and question for you about the Michael Gondry DVD Cotton... is that worth getting? I've seen Pecan Pie on the net but it's really not the best quality, so are you happy with the DVD? <p></p><i></i>
Belbee
Lemony Snicket

Postby cotton » Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:10 pm

It is only a half hour. If there were parts taken out who ever made this dvd did a really good job making this dvd because it runs smoothly from begining (The Jim dancers) to the end credits(dedicated to "Mommsie") Jim sings every now and then in this but tell you anymore cause I don't want to ruin it for you.

Oh and question for you about the Michael Gondry DVD Cotton... is that worth getting?

I haven't watched the whole thing yet and I think Jim is only in Pecan Pie. I think it is really good so far. There are tons of videos By Bjork, The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones, Kylie Minogue, Beck and lots of others. There are also two sections called stories and things but the only two I have watched Is Pecan Pie( of course!) and Drum and Drummer(Michel playing drums) There is one called Lacuna Inc. Think I will check that one out today. It also comes with a book(no Jim pics). I hope this helps you.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Belbee » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:05 am

lol! Thanks Cotton, that does help me! Ahhhhh, I may have to get it! lol! The video Michael did for Kylie Minogue is quite good as well, but I do need Pecan Pie in better quality!<br><br>As for Unnatural Act... god I wish it would get here for me! lol! It must be the full version by the sounds of it. IMDB doesn't have a time length on it, but if it's seemless then it must be the full thing. YAY!!!!!<br> <p></p><i></i>
Belbee
Lemony Snicket

Postby Belbee » Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:50 am

*squeals*<br><br>I got my copy of Unnatural Act too today! Ahhhhhhh! It's sooooo damn good! I was laughing all the way through it! I loved the orgasms routine and when he did Michael Bolton as well. Man it's all good! Ahhhh, I'll have to go and watch it again, it's soooooo damn awesome!!! What I'd give to see a Jim standup routine live... *sigh*<br> <p></p><i></i>
Belbee
Lemony Snicket

Postby cotton » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:27 pm

I love the Michael Bolton part too. Jim does him so good! <p></p><i></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy