Jim Carrey Online

Video Clip: Jim in Berlin

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and PSP.

Video Clip: Jim in Berlin

Postby Filomena » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:02 am

I couldn't keep this one to myself, so here I am again.

I found a clip of Jim and Tea at a press conference in Berlin, but I can't seem to copy just the clip. You'll have to follow these steps before you get to the video clip.

1 - Click here for the link: http://tv.reuters.com/ifr_main.jsp?st=1 ... 7&wl=false

2 (Ignore the clip that starts to play right away.) Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and find the Entertainment Channel. Click on Load Channel.

3 - Under the heading Now Playing, click Next (on the right) until you get to page 'Displaying 15-21 of 28' and you'll see a pic of Jim and Tea with the heading "Jim Carrey pleases media, crowds"

4 - Click on the heading and on the same page, the video will load.

Enjoy.
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:43 am

Thanks Filly!

Mine had no audio tho for some reason. Can somebody tell me what was said?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby xmassmurdere » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:56 am

thx for sharing

here is what he said

"my father lost his job when he was 51 and everything went in the toilet so i kind of understand these characters in the movie. what it's like to lose everything. it's not about losing your stuff, it's about how you are percieved when you lose your stuff. (couldn't really hear a few words) from the second grade, i was funny at home and i saw my father, who was hilarious, my father was the funniest man in the world, so when i saw him taking over the room, i was a little kid and i remember thinkning 'that's a good way to get over' and that is a place i can take in life, you know. the first time i did anything publicly was in the second grade when my teacher. i was at the back of the classroom aping a music record and by teacher wanted to single me out, you know, embarass me and said 'get out in front of the whole class and do that, and you'll be humiliated, and you'll go home in shame' and i went and i got in front of the whole class and did it and i was.. it was like heaven on earth for me. the whole classroom went crazy and the next thing you knew, i was the star of the christmas play. and it was all over from then.

and i say, but that's what i'm living for

and i think he's(his father) just brilliant, he's just a great artist, he has his own way of doing things, and his own visual sense and i just really love him and uh Ripley's about a guy who's really incredibly adventurous and presents the world a choice between fantasy and fiction, no er, fantasy and fiction is my life . fantasy and reality and it's kind of a great place to live with tim burton plus he surrounds himself with oddballs and freaks and no one does oddballs and freaks like tim burton. so i'm really looking forward to it. we've met about it and you're always worried when you meet your heroes. what it's going to be like and if they like you and if you'll like them and we just had a blast.
i was walking to my seat and people were yelling 'hey Jim! nice mustache!' "

Tea: i was excited about the remake, which isn't a normal response to 'how would you like to do a remake (she ouly says a little more)

i did my best to write what Jim wrote but it's always different when you hear him say it
the space btwn are change of where he was in his story and/or change of camera angle. i left out a lot of hte "um"s he was saying

hope you found this useful

:wink:
xmassmurdere
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cotton » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:52 pm

Thanks!
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby trishroberts » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:08 pm

Great link thank you Filomena....how do you find these clips and pics ...are you a private investigator by trade ? :)
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Postby Filomena » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:11 pm

You have no idea how these clips come to me! :wink:
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena

Postby omnipresence » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:36 pm

Thank you. I dont care how they come just keep them coming.
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Postby jimliker » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:25 pm

tks a lot. :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Cheryl Anna » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:54 am

Thanks!
Cheryl Anna