Jim Carrey Online

Discuss The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and PSP.

Postby carreyd away » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:29 am

thecablegal wrote:But then how would you record Conan?

Silly me, actually Conan is on at 12:30 AM (Technically Wed 21st) so you can watch Jim on O then switch the channel!

Oh, another thing with NBC. If you miss Leno or Conan, the following week they rebroadcast it the following week at 2 AM and 3 AM , so if you miss it you have a second chance to record it...

I'm usually up until 4 AM so I find alternatives to informercials....
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby quirky » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:42 pm

All I remember about that movie is Jodie Foster and a bunch of satellite dishes....
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Bar addiction- I am addicted to a new type granola bar..

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:53 pm

It's called Sweet and Salty by Nature Valley, only a few stores have them or they are out of them. It's really good. I wonder what kind Jim likes.
I tried them at first because they guaranteed your money back if you didn't like it. I don't know if they still do that but after I tried it, gee, it was pretty good, the name is wierd but the bar is great.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:03 pm

hey tks a lot for the clips!! Jim was hillarious!!! I luv both the clips. Jim looks simply stunning & sexy!! :D

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Shelly11 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:08 pm

Thanks for the clips. I'm so mad at myself for missing him on Ellen.
Shelly11

Postby trishroberts » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:50 pm

At last I managed to get the clips downloaded, Jim seemed to be really hyped up by the little clips I saw. I cant get over how different audiences are in the States than over here, So much hoopin and yelling !!! you state side must think us lot are sooooooo reserved....but I can assure we aint underneath. It must be a shock when the big stars come over here for the first time, probably thinking we're not appreciating them at all...but we do, heaps and heaps.
trishroberts
Man on the Moon

Postby quirky » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:00 am

trishroberts wrote:At last I managed to get the clips downloaded, Jim seemed to be really hyped up by the little clips I saw. I cant get over how different audiences are in the States than over here, So much hoopin and yelling !!! you state side must think us lot are sooooooo reserved....but I can assure we aint underneath. It must be a shock when the big stars come over here for the first time, probably thinking we're not appreciating them at all...but we do, heaps and heaps.

It's ok Trish....you guys have the boisterous parliament thing going on.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Cheryl Anna » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:57 am

I tried to record the "Ellen" show, but my VCR would not record on channel 4 (also channel 2-where LETTERMAN is). I tried what I did before-to set it on PROGRAM, but when I tried to input the numbers with the key pad on the VCR controller-it would not work. I tried and tried-but ended up watching the show and not being able to record it.
Three hours later-I tried again. I went to SET UP, then CHANNELS, then AUTO MEMORY. It went to every channel on the t.v..
Now-the VCR will record on every channel 1-100. I'm ready for LETTERMAN. I will have to PROGRAM the recording since it's on so late. That's easy, now.
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Sweetheart » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:08 pm

the best part about Jim being on ellen was that he sang!!
Sweetheart
Once Bitten

Postby quirky » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:42 pm

It sounded like something off the George Thorogood Christmas album.
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jims_lost_daughter » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:07 am

I loved him on Ellen... lol... it was great. I have it on tape. Thats Jim Carrey for ya lol.. i love him... he is sooo like me, its not even funny. In lots of ways... im his lost daughter i SWEAR... Or was somehow related to him in a past life lol ;)
jims_lost_daughter
Yes Man

Postby carreyd away » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:38 am

carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:03 am

lol................he's gonna mash up his bonnie face one day if he's not careful..............lol

fluffy :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby MandyCarrey » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:44 pm

:( awww i wish theyd show tht show in the uk.... looks way fun frm the pics but least im gonna get to see him on conan!!! yay cant wait! :lol:
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby barbie » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:24 am

hi! i'm new and as so many people i'm also from europe. so, i don't get the ellen degeneres show. :cry: but i do know a pretty cool site called http://www.interviewsrus.com where the lovely owner (called) ed posted a clip of it :D

i hoped i helped. :)

edit: forgot to mention that you have to register there, but it's for free and you don't really have to post in the forum if you don't want to (most members don't), and don't wait for the email to activate your accunt because there has been some problems with that so i think you can log in right after registering.
barbie

PreviousNext

Return to (2005) Fun With Dick And Jane