Jim Carrey Online

In the Future with Dick and Jane

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

In the Future with Dick and Jane

Postby TNPihl » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:38 am

Great interview with Jim Carrey. Read the article on Coming Soon:

His current movie teams him with director Joel Schumacher, the title of the movie, The Number 23, being something that Carrey admits to having been fascinated with for a long time: "I've had this obsession with the #23 for years and it was given to me by a friend who had the obsession with it where he talked about the earth's axis is on the 23rd degree and 23 chromosomes in the human body from each parent. He has books written about everything that adds up to 23, and as soon as he told me, I started seeing 23 everywhere. It's shocking how much adds to 23. It really works out in a strange way to be very prevalent everywhere. The number 23 thing for me culminated in me talking about it and at the very same moment, someone handing me a book about the 23rd psalm, which became like my mantra a little bit, because it's about living without fear, feeling like you're taken care of or safe. I changed the name of my company to JC23 a couple years ago."

Read the whole article
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby quirky » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:12 pm

whatever the universe sends me

"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby KC8t80 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:29 am

thanxs for the article Tommy......it was great to know that Jim doesn't completely resent doing sequals.....though i can understand why he doesn't.....i think it is also great how he is so spiritual about things....thanxs again Tommy.
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Stop The Press!