Jim Carrey Online

In Praise of In Living Colour........your favs...

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

In Praise of In Living Colour........your favs...

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:49 pm

ok...........ILC..........it's interesting and funny seeing the change and progression in Jim over the time he was doing it...........

but what are your fav bits.........??..............

As i've only got series 1 and 3 at present i still stand by the 'Chicken man' in series 1...........Eugene something the 3rd..............absolutely hysterical...................

which bits do you love??

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby kasper » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:30 pm

I love "act up guy"(season three) for some reason. I really like it when guys do gay voices. Its really attractive to me when its not permanite. LOL. Just a weird little secret I have :D

I also like his vera de milo character. I crack up everytime I watch those sketches.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:01 am

My season 3 fav of Jim's is his George Bush impersonation...lol
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby rirumo » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:46 am

the season 2 its my favorite; but i love some sketches i n the third season like "my lef foot.."its very funny :lol: :lol: :D; and "anton and box guest" :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :

I´M A HARAJUKU GIRL...With WiCKed Style....
I Wanna be a Sweet Escape...
(Always keep the retro Style)
rirumo
Me, Myself & Irene

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:29 pm

i've just finished watching ILC 3.........hilarious........better than ILC 1 i reckon...............and it's really funny to see how they have all progressed and matured.........and yes Jim IS the outstanding performer by that stage.........(i'm trying to be unbiased here.......lol).....
I especially love the 'hand that rocks the cradle' p*ss take, and the mens feelings group.........

but my FAV so far is in the locker room............Jim's trying to get the cameras attention behind the interview..........and when he uses the foam hands as wings, i almost choked with hilarity...........

Interesting to see J-Lo.......lol............
she's kinda little and chubby in it..........so the poor lass is always wearing a duffle coat or a raincoat.........presumably to hide her curves...........lol.......

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby justfacts » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:29 pm

I always liked when he played the boy who thought he was a green baret/security guard.
justfacts
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:45 pm

i've only got ILC 1 and 3...............but i wonder if Jim misses the excitment and variety of working on the show?.........it looks a lot of fun..........

by the way...........did he write the stuff too?.........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:45 pm

Yes he did, Fluffs.

I love Dicky Peterson Cherub of Justice too, JustFacts, He reminds me so much of The Cable Guy. But I also love The Background Guy and Snow
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:04 pm

i thought so..............maaaan!.......what a talent..........lol.......geez the characters are so funny............lol........

i wonder if he misses the challenge of coming up with new stuff and creating new characters...........i guess the movies kinda come as a readymade package.
ok he can develop them but to create from new...THAT must be an incredible challenge........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby justfacts » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:00 am

fluffy wrote:by the way...........did he write the stuff too?.........

I read an article once that he would stay up all night writing and rewriting until he thought the script was perfect.
justfacts
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:12 am

lol..............i know that feeling.............. :wink:

but blimey!!.......what a creative force.............i also loved the one where he's the comedy interlude during the peace talks............hilariously wicked............lol.........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Guybrush Threepwood » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:01 pm

From the characters he played not mentioned yet, off the top of my head I'd have to say that I like the schoolboy Parnell (season 2). Sooo funny!
Guybrush Threepwood
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Postby justfacts » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:43 am

I like Parnell too.
Vera DeMilo and the horse call he did at the end of the skit
I haven't seen the season 3 dvd yet but I have 1 and 2 what I noticed is that at the end of the show when everyone was on stage dancing Jim seems to be uncomforable and finds ways not to dance.. anyone else notice this?
justfacts
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:12 am

yeah...........lol...he admits he kinda felt out of it with the Hip Hop dancing..............lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:38 am

Gosh-I was young then when I watched him on in living color....I know I remember firemarshall Bill and his phrase..."Let me tell you something"...with his bald head on top and the hairs on the side looked like an afro- :lol: I also remeber the guy that lived in the box and his jar of poop- :lol: That show was just too much and one of these days I'll buy the cd and watch it but now can't...memories is all I have-little ones at that- :lol: :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to Stop The Press!