Jim Carrey Online

Its soooo scary because......

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Its soooo scary because......

Postby SOTDGurl » Wed Dec 05, 2001 9:07 pm

My boyfriend looks just like Jim Carrey i swear to GOD!! It's sooo wired I knew him since we were 4 I was 3!! And so when I saw the Oprah show in 1998 were they show Jim at age like 5 he looked like my boyfriend at that age my mom even agreed with me!! Now he is 15 and looks like a young Jim Carrey he is so sweet and he makes me laugh sooooo hard just like Jim!! It's like he is the son of Jim!! He is soooo cute everytime I look at him he makes me want to kiss him!! I love him sooo much!! <p></p><i></i>
SOTDGurl
Finders Keepers

Re: Its soooo scary because......

Postby CarreyCrazy » Wed Dec 05, 2001 9:15 pm

Awe well isn't that cute!<br><br>-Kristin <p><font color="#008000">/////"My wife bought me a Quaji board for Christmas. That's a weird gift to get your husband. Isn't it? 'Here honey.. now you can talk to all the people in HELL!"-Jim Carrey\\\\\<br><br><font color="#4040FF">..::.::.::"I'm sorry I can't make it to your imaginary wedding but I'm all booked up that day. I've already got a Unicorn baptism and a Leprachan Barmitzvah to go to." - Pheobe ~ FRIENDS::.::.::..<br><br><font color="#808080">Sometime when you were too busy to notice, Happy as a newborn pup, Someone came along and did the unthinkable. Somebody grew us up. </p><i></i>
CarreyCrazy
Dumb & Dumber

Postby Truwoman » Thu Dec 06, 2001 2:18 am

When did they show Jim at age 5??<br>*runs to watch Oprah again*<br>Ooh! *stops* they're re-runnign it tomorrow, right?<br>Cool!<br>But I've got it taped anyway <p></p><i></i>
Truwoman
Pink Cadillac

Postby CarreyCrazy » Thu Dec 06, 2001 2:20 am

Oh my la! They are???! Holy hair I'm excited now! The one from 98? Sweet! My VCR was screwed up then and only got chunks of that. Awesome!<br><br><br>-Kristin <p><font color="#008000">/////"My wife bought me a Quaji board for Christmas. That's a weird gift to get your husband. Isn't it? 'Here honey.. now you can talk to all the people in HELL!"-Jim Carrey\\\\\<br><br><font color="#4040FF">..::.::.::"I'm sorry I can't make it to your imaginary wedding but I'm all booked up that day. I've already got a Unicorn baptism and a Leprachan Barmitzvah to go to." - Pheobe ~ FRIENDS::.::.::..<br><br><font color="#808080">Sometime when you were too busy to notice, Happy as a newborn pup, Someone came along and did the unthinkable. Somebody grew us up. <br><br><a href="http://carreydaway.cjb.net">My Jim Carrey Site!</a></p><i></i>
CarreyCrazy
Dumb & Dumber

Return to Upcoming Movies