Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey in Talks for Spotless Mind??

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Jim Carrey in Talks for Spotless Mind??

Postby Tommy Pihl » Tue Dec 04, 2001 9:59 pm

Jim Carrey is in early talks to star in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," a film written by Charlie Kaufman ("Being John Malkovich").<br><br>According to Variety, "Eternal Sunshine" takes place partly in the recesses of the brain, showing what happens to a man when he tries to forget about a particularly steamy relationship he had with his ex-mate.<br><br>The script has been one of the hot reads in town, says the trade. And as Carrey's talks to play the man have just begun heating up, there is already much interest among A-list actresses to play the female lead.<br><br>The USA Films project will be directed by Michel Gondry ("Human Nature"), a commercials and music video veteran.<br><br>Source: Coming Soon<br><br>// TNPihl <p><br><a href="http://hjem.get2net.dk/tpihl/"><FONT FACE="futura, verdana, Arial"><B><span style="border: dotted; border-width: 3px; border-color: orange">   Jim Carrey Nettet - www.jimcarrey.ninja.dk   </span></B></FONT></a></p><i></i>
Tommy Pihl
Introducing Janet

Re: Jim Carrey in Talks for Spotless Mind??

Postby Truwoman » Thu Dec 06, 2001 2:19 am

Awesome! <p></p><i></i>
Truwoman
Pink Cadillac

Re: Jim Carrey in Talks for Spotless Mind??

Postby CarreyCrazy » Thu Dec 06, 2001 2:21 am

Should be interesting<br><br><br>-Kristin <p><font color="#008000">/////"My wife bought me a Quaji board for Christmas. That's a weird gift to get your husband. Isn't it? 'Here honey.. now you can talk to all the people in HELL!"-Jim Carrey\\\\\<br><br><font color="#4040FF">..::.::.::"I'm sorry I can't make it to your imaginary wedding but I'm all booked up that day. I've already got a Unicorn baptism and a Leprachan Barmitzvah to go to." - Pheobe ~ FRIENDS::.::.::..<br><br><font color="#808080">Sometime when you were too busy to notice, Happy as a newborn pup, Someone came along and did the unthinkable. Somebody grew us up. <br><br><a href="http://carreydaway.cjb.net">My Jim Carrey Site!</a></p><i></i>
CarreyCrazy
Dumb & Dumber

Return to Upcoming Movies