Jim Carrey Online

Ghostly Jim

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Ghostly Jim

Postby grinchy steve » Wed Nov 07, 2001 2:07 pm

I'm looking forward to hear if Jim is going to take the part in the "dog years" project.<br><br>He's co-star must be Ellen DeGeneres as his wife, ... <p></p><i></i>
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Re: Ghostly Jim

Postby Truwoman » Wed Nov 28, 2001 11:25 pm

I heard just now on Entertainment Tonight that Nicole Kidman would love to do the movie with him. I think that would be really cool, because I really like her. And this will be the second time they've been together...<br>The Riddler and The Doctor...<br>A perfect couple wouldn't you say?<br> <p></p><i></i>
Truwoman
Pink Cadillac

Re: Ghostly Jim

Postby CarreyCrazy » Wed Dec 05, 2001 9:14 pm

I personally think Jim should work with Maura Tierney again.. but that is just because she is my favorite actress LOL><br><br><br>-Kristin <p><font color="#008000">/////"My wife bought me a Quaji board for Christmas. That's a weird gift to get your husband. Isn't it? 'Here honey.. now you can talk to all the people in HELL!"-Jim Carrey\\\\\<br><br><font color="#4040FF">..::.::.::"I'm sorry I can't make it to your imaginary wedding but I'm all booked up that day. I've already got a Unicorn baptism and a Leprachan Barmitzvah to go to." - Pheobe ~ FRIENDS::.::.::..<br><br><font color="#808080">Sometime when you were too busy to notice, Happy as a newborn pup, Someone came along and did the unthinkable. Somebody grew us up. </p><i></i>
CarreyCrazy
Dumb & Dumber

Return to Upcoming Movies