Jim Carrey Online

Majestic Premier, where & when?

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Majestic Premier, where & when?

Postby Jimlover1 » Sun Sep 16, 2001 6:32 pm

I MUST TRY AGAIN TO SEE Jim, HOPEFULLY MEET HIM, AND LOOK INTO HIS BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES & TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM AND WANT TO MARRY HIM, AND HAVE THE REST OF HIS CHILDREN AND MOVE TO THE ARCTIC AND EAT WHALE BLUBBER WITH HIM! I'M Jim'S WHIPPED PUPPY, CRAZY CAROL Carrey <p></p><i></i>
Jimlover1
Under the Sea 3D

Re: Majestic Premier, where & when?

Postby Pet Detective » Sun Sep 16, 2001 6:51 pm

Carol,<br><br>may I remind you that posting a message with all caps is considered as shouting and is therefore inappropriate. Please refrain from that in future.<br><br>As for your question, we don't have information available about the premiere. <p><a href><table style="filter:shadow(color=darkviolet, strength=6);font-family:arial;(font-color=red);font-weight: BOLD;font-size:'13pt'" align=left><tr><td>Dana, who to most was more a psycho than a therapist<br><br></td></tr></table></a></p><i></i>
Pet Detective
The Dead Pool

Majestic Premier

Postby Jimlover1 » Sun Nov 18, 2001 7:58 pm

I read somewhere recently that the premier will be on Dec. 11 at the Chinese Theatre in LA, but does anyone know if there will be other premiers for this movie, say in NY for example? The Grinch seemed to have many premiers, in LA, NY, London, Paris, Germany, Japan. Will Jim be on any talk shows in NY or elsewhere on the east<br>coast to promote the film? I've GOT to see him, and hopefully make friends with him, so I can fulfill my big dream of marrying him someday! I'm in Washington, DC,<br>so it's easier for me to hop on Amtrak and go to NY, than<br>to go to LA, but I plan on moving out there sometime, just to be near my Jimmy! <p></p><i></i>
Jimlover1
Under the Sea 3D

Return to Upcoming Movies