Jim Carrey Online

Used Guys - Jim's to do film with Ben Stiller?

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Used Guys - Jim's to do film with Ben Stiller?

Postby iamthejimman » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:48 pm

iamthejimman
Introducing Janet

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:59 pm

HHHmmmm..........an interesting combination............i LOVED the Cable Guy............but it would be interesting to see Stiller star alongside Jim as oposed to directing him.................
It certainly has possibilities............but lets face it....how many times have you heard he's doing a movie with whoever.............only to find out it was just a rumour.............or shelved............?? :roll: ............

so don't hold your breathe folks..............i'm still rooting for the serious thriller...................but that looks even less likely at the moment......... :wink: .............

ah well............Fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Undomiel » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:45 pm

That would be really cool :D i love them both :)
Undomiel
The Majestic

The storyline sounds really funny.

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:48 pm

It just probably would work, I'm laughing at the possibilities.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:11 pm

wow "Used Guys seems the perfect title :wink:

Carrey and Stiller will play clones rendered obsolete by superior models whose enhancements include better listening and lovemaking skills. The scorned clones make a run for it, bent on regaining their dignity by searching for a male nirvana known as Mantopia. :wink: :D :lol: :P

Link:

http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11030

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JT Carrey » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:40 pm

can I be one of the users? hehehehehe
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:43 pm

that a' girl JT........ :wink:

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Conor » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:46 pm

sorry to change the topic but i literally screamed to death when i saw Jim is prolly gonna be in a new movie.....really my mom yelled "are you ok" and im like "yaheh"
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby KC8t80 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:47 pm

I looking forward to it even if Jim doesn't sign on. Plus it sounds like the first buddy movie Jim would be doing (if he hasn't done any in the past.)
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Conor » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:53 pm

i bet you Jim will do it.....i mean he needs to at least do a comedy once in a while....
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby KC8t80 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:57 pm

likewise
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby grinchy steve » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:01 pm

I think it's said news. :( Because Ben Stiller can't make me laugh, he's like ... always the same, time after time. A non-talent if you ask me. But you don't. :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Conor » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:06 pm

exactly....i think Jim can help ben act...
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:09 am

re Buddy Movie............DUMB AND DUMBER!!!!!!!

of course i would have like to see him with a British comedian........such as Eddy Izzard...............i think the contrast would be really good...........plus there wouldn't be clash of ego's..........Ben may be inclined to 'direct'...........and i doubt anyone can push Jim about..........lol

my primary concern would be that it doesn't turn into a futuristic Dumb and Dumber.......it would need to have a different slant.....

but i guess they are looking at 2 big names...........but i reckon Jim could pull in the numbers on his own merit without Stiller...........
It all depends on whose baby it is..............if it's Jims then he's got more of a say............if it's Bens then he has...............

lol.........but imagine Eddy Izzard...........an old clone...but somethings gone askew they forgot to clone out perversions ......lol..... :wink: ....and he starts off by wearing ladies knickers under his jeans......and he might moan about his VPL, or his knickers riding up his bum............then as the film progresses he moves onto stockings, suspenders, a bra....then ladies clothes.............
but i'ts done dead-pan............Jim could walk in on him fastening his bra......or he could be fixing his stockings................lol............
But Jim just gawks....he doesn't make any references to it ........lol.................until right at the end......when he says something like 'come here you'.....lol........and chases Eddy around the bed...........lol........then cut!!...............

lol...............well, it's an idea..............lol.........but i won't give up the day job.....not yet anyhow............lol

fluffy :lol:
Last edited by fluffy on Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Arutnev Eca » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:09 am

I read this yesterday at a spanish website and thought "Wow! Jim Carrey AND Ben Stiller starring in the same movie!". I totally love the idea. The plot sounds completely crazy, but I think that's good in this case. I think if these two guys do it, it can be hilarious.

Looking forward!
Arutnev Eca
The Dead Pool

Next

Return to Upcoming Movies