Jim Carrey Online

Bruce Insider

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Bruce Insider

Postby tigerlilychica14 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:05 am

Who or what is the Bruce Insider? And can anyone tell me how to conatct this "insider". If you are reading this can you send me an e-mail about the production or filming schedules in Buffalo and Niagra Falls (or anyone i can contact to get more information). Also, does anyone know about the need for extras in the film? If so can you e-mail me also. Thanks<br><br>tigerlilychica14@hotmail.com <p></p><i></i>
tigerlilychica14

Need info on Bruce Almighty

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:59 am

I was also wondering about this Bruce Insider and how I can get more information on the filming of Bruce Almighty. If anyone has any information about this movie, please send me an email at Gurlonline07@yahoo.com. My parents also have a boat in Erie Basin Marina so if you need any extras with a boat, let me know. I would also be interested in helping out with the film in any other way. I graduated with a bachelors degree in video communication and I'm still trying to break into the business, so any response that has to with info on this film would be greatly appreciated. <p></p><i></i>

RE:insiders.

Postby Pressamarita » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:32 pm

what does CBS BUFFALO mean?<br><br> I was wondering if that is a TV Movie? its the big screen<br><br> is it not? <p></p><i></i>
Pressamarita
Pink Cadillac

Heard it is not being filmed in Buffalo after all!!

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:26 pm

I read that restrictions applied and the movie will not be filmed in Buffalo. They took shots of the area and will put the actors into the scenes. Any one else heard this? <p></p><i></i>

Return to Stop The Press!