Jim Carrey Online

Imagine Jim....

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Imagine Jim....

Postby Carreylover » Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:48 pm

Wouldn’t it be cool to see Jim with gelled short (not to short) hair and he has a Van-Dyke beard? I think that look would be a great look for his character in the upcoming movie “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!” <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub76.ezboard.com/ucarreylover.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Carreylover</A> at: 7/16/02 5:50:00 pm<br></i>
Carreylover
The Dead Pool

RE: (ronald reagan mimic, "well")

Postby li » Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:34 pm

" she hasn't shut up yet that, lisa pizza, dammit. She has to talk to herself to get anyone<br>to listen."<br><br> Well, it depends, who's asking? can picture the nature of the character like that but<br><br> I prefer bare face or unshaven verses beard unless its Santa or Moses in the movies.<br><br> slicked hair is fine but I have to think about it. I think my pause is a metally ill/stereotype<br><br> with beards and the picture drawn from that. mentally ill, because the characters in the movie<br><br> were emotionally sick, correct? I like the idea of a non-smoking, heavy wieght better or a <br><br>fraile, smoker hair parted way over on the wrong side, medium length, dated and stuck in that <br>dated period, possibly the time the couple first parted.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
li

Return to Stop The Press!