Jim Carrey Online

The Mask Movies Forums

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

The Mask Movies Forums

Postby The Mask Fan No 1 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:24 am

I have a forums with The Mask. It does have SOTM board on there but you don't have to talk about that. TALK ABOUT Jim Carrey THE MASK! Because I know you don't want to talk about SOTM, then don't. Talk about Jim Carrey The Mask, not Son of the Mask, but if you want or don't want to, Idk. Click here. Plz join. :)

-The Mask Fan No 1
Last edited by The Mask Fan No 1 on Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Are you Mask enough?
The Mask Fan No 1
All In Good Taste

Postby lammy » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:36 am

I'll take a peak- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby dina » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:18 am

GUD WORK MASK FAN NO1 :wink: :)
dina
A Christmas Carol

Postby dina » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:27 pm

hey mask fan i wanna join ur web sites but just tell us how okey @ least send me p.m or an e mail :D :wink:
dina
A Christmas Carol

Postby The Mask Fan No 1 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:06 pm

dina wrote:hey mask fan i wanna join ur web sites but just tell us how okey @ least send me p.m or an e mail :D :wink:

Ok.
The Mask Fan No 1
All In Good Taste

Postby dina » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:15 pm

tks i already joined & tks 4 the lines :wink: :D
"failure taught me that failure is not the end unless u give it up"
dina
A Christmas Carol

Postby The Mask Fan No 1 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:31 am

dina wrote:tks i already joined & tks 4 the lines :wink: :D

Your welcome.
Are you Mask enough?
The Mask Fan No 1
All In Good Taste

Re: The Mask Movies Forums

Postby Dannyk » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:37 pm

The Mask Fan No 1 wrote:I have a forums with The Mask. It does have SOTM board on there but you don't have to talk about that. TALK ABOUT Jim Carrey THE MASK! Because I know you don't want to talk about SOTM, then don't. Talk about Jim Carrey The Mask, not Son of the Mask, but if you want or don't want to, Idk. Click here. Plz join. :)

-The Mask Fan No 1

i would be intrested in joineing if u sent me an email :lol: :D
"Kick his ass seabass"
"Hey creeeep"
"Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage."
"No! It wasn't me! It was the One Armed Man!"
Dannyk
In Living Color

Postby dina » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:38 pm

hey i think that u should open a line here mask fan no 1 for the new site thanks 4 sending me& by the way cool skin :D :wink:
dina
A Christmas Carol

Postby Realdini » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:50 pm

Yes i think the mask movies is one of the best :D
The mask was one of the first Jim Carrey movie i saw
"And thats the way the cookie crumbles"
Realdini
Yes Man

Postby dina » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:56 pm

yes it was my 1st as well & by the way these forums are having real nice topics about it & in every section u get to say everything about the mask characters i mean the work is really wicked :D :wink: & the yellow color is better than the first :wink:
dina
A Christmas Carol

Re: The Mask Movies Forums

Postby The Mask Fan No 1 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:54 pm

Dannyk wrote:
The Mask Fan No 1 wrote:I have a forums with The Mask. It does have SOTM board on there but you don't have to talk about that. TALK ABOUT Jim Carrey THE MASK! Because I know you don't want to talk about SOTM, then don't. Talk about Jim Carrey The Mask, not Son of the Mask, but if you want or don't want to, Idk. Click here. Plz join. :)

-The Mask Fan No 1

i would be intrested in joineing if u sent me an email :lol: :D

Well, I would just say in here, now I have my old forums back and because the forumsplace one is being deleted by an admin of forumsplace. The Mask Movies was first inspired me by the first Mask movie, the one made in 1994. Got the DVD and it said that this movie was going to be in theatres way before Ace Ventura because how fast they were making the movie but Ace Ventura did appeared first and Mask was appear after. Now I will get on with the "Why Did You Made A Mask Site?" thing... Sinse there was only a Son of the Mask site, was disappointed that the first Mask movie wasn't a website, then I was thinking, why don't I make a Mask Movies site with info. on news about upcoming Mask Movies, sinse there ain't any, I was kinda fun making the site. First I made the site on free webs and then I went on CJB.NET, the place I hosted my own web site. So before I hosted it, I made a forums, and then made a new one but then going back to the old one. But even coming soon my site will be updated, finally. Idk like I should use Yahoo! Geocities or Freewebs. But here is the web site.

www.themaskmovies.cjb.net

And here is the forums

http://themaskmovies.proboards46.com

And do join, more members, more fun. Now you excuse me, I need to ask Tex Avery for a hammer. jk. But even, Mask was my favorite because I liked Tex's cartoons so much and thought that the Mask was one of Tex's movies brought to life. The Mask was like a classic, but sequel, not a classic. You can review 1st or 2nd movie on the forums, or either both, and it will appear on my Mask and Son of the Mask reviews list. And you can buy your own Mask DVD on my shop today too, or you like to get the 1st and 2nd movie on DVD together, you can get that today too (SHOP OWNED BY NEW LINE). But I think I said enough right now. But mostly people join to talk about The Mask, and I know why. Well, like you want to join, then click on this link...

http://themaskmovies.proboards46.com/in ... n=register

Have fun. And this is my Mask fraze, "Are you Mask enough?"
Are you Mask enough?
The Mask Fan No 1
All In Good Taste

Return to The Speakeasy