Jim Carrey Online

issues

We are always interested in hearing what you think of JCO or come with suggestions for new site features.

issues

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:35 pm

How come when i try to post a reply... it always says "DEBUG MODE" and doesnt let me post for a while... it is so annoying... and also the "can not post for 30 seconds" rule is not true... it take me over a minute to post again... its really bugging me
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby thecablegal » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:04 pm

The DEBUG thing happenes to all of us- I don't know why.

The posting time has been changed in the last week, since some members of the group have been posting too much. You know who you are.

We all have to suffer with the long wait between posts because of these members, so they should think about what they have done. This site is not here to post 100 messages a day, it's not natural, it's like it's a race.
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:04 am

if they want to post this much, let them do it. free country or whatever, cablegal. you've got a bad attitude about things lately. quit yer bitchin and let them do whatever they want. they have a lot to say so let people say it on this board. As long as it's about Jim Carrey, it's cool. and that's what they're talking about so leave them be about posting.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:48 am

thank you.... you just said what i had been thinking for a while....
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby thecablegal » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:49 pm

carreypunkrawker wrote:if they want to post this much, let them do it. free country or whatever, cablegal. you've got a bad attitude about things lately. quit yer bitchin and let them do whatever they want. they have a lot to say so let people say it on this board. As long as it's about Jim Carrey, it's cool. and that's what they're talking about so leave them be about posting.

Say's you, the one who always picks up on what everyone says. Hving a go at me, gives YOU the bad attitude and makes YOU the one who is bitching. I've had an attitude since, as I have posted elsewhere, a couple of members have spoilt this site with their constant, pointless posting. They know who they are, and they know they are doing it.

I'll have you know that they are usually NOT posting about Jim Carrey, and this is why Tommy changed the amount of time between posts. Threads have been started that mean nothing, and short posts are being sent for no reason. It's like it's a race for the most posts. SO many people have noticed it, this from speaking to people on MSN personally. So, carreypunkrawker, YOU leave ME alone, I'm very easy to get on with, as people I chat to on MSN and the like will know, but if people spoil the things I enjoy, I get pissed off.... I think you should respect that!

And GVD, it makes me laugh that you just put that, since you are one of the people who has been over posting pointlessly. And in answer to a question that you recently asked me, YES! It DOES annoy me. I had to speak to Tommy about the posting, and lets just say, no one has been best pleased about it.

I absolutely LOVE this site, and I like the people on it, but people have been purposely winding me up recently, so what do you expect me to do? Ignore it? Errrr... no, I have my say.
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:20 pm

hey i just post what i feel like saying... if it happens that i have something to say all the time.. that isnt my fault... im just interested in the certain topic.... i know i post alot... but i dont see "over-posting" as you put it, as a problem... if a person has something to say, let them say it... if the post isnt appropriate then it gets deleted doesnt it? so i will say this... im sorry you feel the way you do, but im not going to stop voicing myself just because some of you older members dont like me posting so much... thats not fair to me... i just post what im thinking and say what i think...
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:15 am

ok cablegal, most of that stuff you said, i agree with wholeheartedly but i don't see overposting or whatever a problem. yes, people start posts about nothing and they do post a lot but they don't mean any harm. I don't like ALL of the posts myself but I just skim them. I don't let myself get worked up.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby thecablegal » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:16 pm

I wish Tommy would say something about this 'over posting' site he is the admin.

I no longer wish to discuss this, and GVD, do not PM me again, I don't want to talk to you.
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Gouliovandamn » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:35 pm

that is fine with me... but I am sorry you feel that way
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Return to Site / Forum Discussion