Jim Carrey Online

duck factory!!!!

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

duck factory!!!!

Postby WesleyIsMe » Wed Dec 26, 2001 6:42 am

please... I need help in obtaining the VHS copies of both the premeire and final episodes of Duck Factory! The only things I'm finding online are used copies! can anyone help me find new ones?!?!?! <p></p><i></i>
WesleyIsMe
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Re: duck factory!!!!

Postby Truwoman » Wed Dec 26, 2001 5:27 pm

Hmm. Well, I'm supposed to be getting 6 episodes. I dont know if they're new or used, or if they're begining or ending of the show...but I'll see when I get them. If they are, I'll be happy to make copies for ya! <p>TOP SECRET!</p><i></i>
Truwoman
Pink Cadillac

actually...

Postby WesleyIsMe » Thu Dec 27, 2001 1:10 am

thanks, but actually I'm ordering it from www.robertsvideos.com....so yea! <p></p><i></i>
WesleyIsMe
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Re: actually...

Postby Truwoman » Thu Dec 27, 2001 2:05 am

Cool! Good for you!! <p>[a href=http://www.livejournal.com/users/realmofinsanity/livejournal]TOP SECRET![/a]</p><i></i>
Truwoman
Pink Cadillac

Re: actually...

Postby JCOAdmin » Thu Dec 27, 2001 2:45 am

Just a detail - I'm noticing you're using "[" and "]" in your URL instead of "<" and ">". To make it work you'll need to change them to the later.<br><br>Mon <p><span style="width: 372; height: 20; font-size: 9pt; font-family: Arial Black; color: green; Filter: Blur(Add = 1, Direction = 225, Strength = 8)">  "The 'darker' side of comedy is a redundant statement."</span><font size="1">-Jim Carrey</font></p><i></i>
JCOAdmin
The Dead Pool

Return to Older Movies