Jim Carrey Online

whats Jim drinking?

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby jimliker » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:29 pm

so its not alcohol :) ....thank GOD.. :D ....u stick to ur words Jim.....keep it up...i luv u :wink:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:17 pm

IT IS AN ALCOHOLIC DRINK! and WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT HE DRINKS?! it's him. not you. duh.

Hypnotiq, Bacardi and white cranberry juice. Hypnotiq and Bacardi are alcoholic drinks.

The smooth and velvet like features of Hpnotiq make it an enhanced version of fine liqueur. (liquor)

We all know what Bacardi is(it is alcohol). The white cranberry juice probably makes the drink taste better.

you guys call yourselves fans when you look down on Jim or "chastise" him or "tsk tsk" Jim or whatever? He goes to a party and he drinks. that's what every human over 21 is going to do who doesn't have strict religious beliefs. get off his back!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Re: What's Jim drinking?

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:28 am

Hey Carreypunkrocker,

How are you? I like your nick name and I think it's cool. I don't care what he drinks either and I woudn't care if he smokes. It's his choice on what he wants to do in his free time. I love Jim Carrey for him and not for what he does even though I'm a non-smoker, I drink only beer but I can handle up to 3-4 beers and that's it but I'm drink rarely and only if I'm with friends but other then that I don't drink. I guess a lot of the fans here care about his health and well being that's why some fans wouldn't like it if he smoked or got drunk but I think it's his choice, if he wants to smoke, drink and swear let Jim Carrey do what he wants. I was going to say that the blue ruin comes in non-alcoholic as well as with alcohol. I didn't like how the religious believes came into the forum because swearing is all around us and we can't do anything about it. How is swearing a bad thing? I don't think it is and I grew up with it and if fact it's a form of stress relief. I have becardi at home and I sometimes put it in my diet coke or coke but only if it's cold otherwise it'll taste nasty blah! I'm not religous and with the religous beliefs to all of the religous people. I would just like to say it's fine if you don't like swearing, no one forces you to watch the movie if you don't want to and just for the record Eternal Sunshine does have swearing in it and on the dvd where they show Jim Carrey at the table on location for Eternal he jokes and says "Who's this fuckin' french guy and he was joking around and I also think he swears when he jokes around, my friends and I do it all the time. This is a question for all of the religous people. Do you think Jim Carrey would appreciate you telling him what to do? just because you don't like swearing? that's not right. For the religous people it's fine to have your own opinions but don't force it on Jim Carrey because I'm sure he swears all the time and it's not a big thing. I know that there are religous people on here but all I have to say to the religous people is live and let live and except Jim for who he is and a real Jim Carrey fan wouldn't care if he drinks or smokes or even swears, Jim Carrey is Jim Carrey and we love him for him and that's it. Take care now bye bye then!

Jen Carrey! :)

Ps. Hey Carreypunkrocker, Can I add you onto my chat list please?
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby carreypunkrawker » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:14 am

hey, Jen, what's up? glad to see that you replied and agreed. I was afraid people would have said "ok, we get it, now watch your language, please." I don't cuss unless I get pissed off and that last post I did, I was pissed off. Yes, I'm a religious person and all, but it's a habit. I'm trying to quit swearing. Swearing is unprofessional. That's all I think. I think religious people can swear. It does reveal feeling and it does relieve stress. But yes, it's not something Christ would do, nor God.

anyways, yeah, I'm an admirer of Jim's. I hate calling myself a fan but I am a fanatic. I love him to death, but since I'm not a friend of his and I'm not someone who is in his life and someone who is asked what I think by Jim, I can't decide that Jim shouldn't swear, drink, smoke, pee in the woods, etc.

I know I'd hate if someone told me what to do. Sometimes my friends do that and I tell them to shut up. I'm not one to follow the rules. It gets me into trouble but I don't like rules. We all hate having a boss and have someone telling us what we can and can't do. It sucks.

So please, I know you mean well, but don't worry about Jim and his health. He's a 43 year old buff and thin guy and he's got a healthy life. Let him have his chocolate, beer, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, whatever. It's his life. Not yours. Let him live his life and you live yours.

So yeah, I agree with a lot of what Jen said. and Jen, feel free to add me to your chat list.

I grew up with swearing and fighting. I don't fight but I still swear because I have so much welling up inside me that I can't hold it in. Sorry if I offended anyone for swearing., Later!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby jimliker » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:58 pm

well carreypunkrawker each one of us have their own opinion....& i am not comparing myself with Jim or anyone.
i was just concerned as a friend. anyways i have learnt a lesson today that we should keep some feelings for a person you love to ourselves because its not necessary others will understand. :?
excuse my english if you thought the grammar or vocabulary used was wrong. but this speech is said in a freindly tone & NOT an arguement.

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Hey Carreypunkrocker!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:34 pm

Oh, that's great. What is your e-mail address Carreypunkrocker? There's a lot of new people here eh! JimLover1 doesn't come on here much anymore and neither do some of the other old members either. I'm not religous, my friend is religous and she doesn't mind swearing one bit and I barely swear myself too unless I'm pissed off and I don't mind that Jim Carrey swears, I think it's quite funny lol but when he got mad in Eternal Sunshine and said "I can't believe you did this to me, god damn it". I wonder if he actually lost his temper in that because it sounded like it, Jim Carrey is scarey when he gets angery eh!

Jen Carrey! :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Riddler » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:02 pm

I agree with carreypunkrawker and Jen.
And yes, Jim said on that interview that he is very serious about no drugs and no alcohol, but I don´t understand it that way that he would be total absteiner.
I think that it is VERY different thing to take a bracer or two than drink so much that you get drunk.
If Jim wants to take a bracer, he is allowed to do that.
Riddle me this...Riddle me that! Who's afraid of the big black bat?
Riddler
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:48 am

jimliker wrote:well carreypunkrawker each one of us have their own opinion....& i am not comparing myself with Jim or anyone.
i was just concerned as a friend. anyways i have learnt a lesson today that we should keep some feelings for a person you love to ourselves because its not necessary others will understand. :?
excuse my english if you thought the grammar or vocabulary used was wrong. but this speech is said in a freindly tone & NOT an arguement.

it's all right jimliker, you can express your thoughts on here. I just didn't like how people were getting on Jim's back about the alcohol.

Alcohol is a tough habit to break. Jim might be taking it slow on this one. It's tough. I know what he's going through.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Hes a Grown Man

Postby FutureStar1977 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:39 am

I see it as the same situation as a New Year's Resolution.

Ya know how you say that you won't do ______ (fill in the blank), and then you mess up and you do whatever it was anyway?

Maybe this is the same situation. Sure, Jim has said that he does not drink alchohol anymore. But maybe for this ESOTSM DVD party, he decided to have one or two because it was a special drink made for the party. Ya know? OR maybe he was just carrying it around and not really drinking it. Who knows?

Either way, he is a grown man and if he decided to have one then that is up to him. Ya know?

Here is some additional information I got on the drink:

HPNOTIQ (Blue Cordial)

A blend of cognac, vodka and tropical fruit juices, is available in select markets. The blend begins with cognac from Petite Champagne for elegance and delicacy, and Fins Bois and Borderies for floral bouquet, which is added to tropical fruit extracts and blueberry skin extracts to achieve a turquoise color. Hpnotiq is 17% ABV, and a product of France.
Jim Carrey Is My Inspiration!-
http://www.jimcarreyworld.com
FutureStar1977

Postby carreyd away » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:51 am

He never said he stopped or quit drinking, he said he doesn't drink. Which sometimes means one doesn't drink out of boredom, or doesn't party excessively. I know I say I don't drink but I have had a glass of wine with dinner once in a blue moon or an occasional beverage at a special event. I don't drink to the point of vomiting. I think sometimes words are taken too literal... What I guess I mean is I don't drink like I used to.

Whether a person drinks or not does not make them a good or bad person, it's their actions that do.

Where the hell is that damn cocktail waitress? :lol:
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Hmmmm

Postby FutureStar1977 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:46 am

Well, Jim said somewhere, maybe it was Oprah, but on some show, he said that he is trying to be very healthy and that he does not drink alcohol or do drugs (of any kind, which includes his anti-depressants he used to be on). So he made it sound like he is clean in all forms.

But either way, it is not any of our concern what he chooses to do. Now...if he was to start doing drugs...then I would be more concerened.

Either way, who the hell knows if he actually DRANK the drink he had in his hand. Ya know? It could have been just for looks or for publicity. Sometimes agents or managers ask their clients to do certain things just for the show of it all. It is all razzle dazzle in Hollywood.

Trust me, I know. My agent is asking me to do stuff and I am not even famous! LOL
Jim Carrey Is My Inspiration!-
http://www.jimcarreyworld.com
FutureStar1977

Postby samurai_cable » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:03 pm

.... been a while since I checked on this topic... didn't realize it developed so much.... oh well..

Yeah... it's just a dvd party, it's not like he can't drink at all....

hehe I just saw Oprah again today, this time it actually came on tv... bit late, but yep. He didn't say anything about drinking, but Oprah just told him not to do drugs :) It was funny, Jim was like,

"Okaayy...."

hehe :D
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby jimliker » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:11 pm

well i guess all of u r right. Jim knows whats gud for him & whats not. he is a big boy now. :)

u maybe right FutureStar1977....he maybe holding it & not drinking it. :)

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby quirky » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:12 am

Random rumination:

Hpnotiq, the drink is really well-named.

I prefer to imbibe beer if I'm imbibing because I generally know what I'm getting (...except in Europe, where they have some potent beers...but I digress.) I was out at a party in January where friends were encouraging me to take the road less travelled and try something new.

Perusing the bottles lining the back of the bar, my eye was drawn to the laser-like sheer bluey blueness of the beverage the bartender called hpnotiq. So I said, "Alright, make me something with that."

Now, there's a certain appeal to an incandescent imbibable. (That's not a word, I know...but it works.)

Also, it tasted REALLY good. The vibe was "Intergalactic Lounge" from Star Wars. Friends were buying for me...so I wasn't exactly keeping strict track (and I wasn't DRIVING).

You know the look someone gets when they're being hypnotized onstage...that sort of intense, yet drowsy look in the eyes....the pre-drooling stage.

You can totally achieve that with enough hpnotiqs...not that you'd want to, because I'm pretty sure with a few more I might have clucked like a chicken or hopped on one leg at a word trigger, too.

I've had that beverage once. And so anyway, it's really aptly named.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Gouliovandamn » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:17 am

i dont think he drinks alcohol
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

PreviousNext

Return to Recent Photos