Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

britney spears

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

britney spears

Postby Twigggy » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:38 am

what a freaking bimbo. Moore's movie even made her look more ignorant. So britney we cant even question our president now? <p></p><i></i>
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Re: britney spears

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:05 pm

yeah, she's a slutty bimbo. My sister tries to dress like Britney. ugh. grosso. I never liked Britney. she sings off tune at her concerts and then when people complain she lipsyncs and then people complain and then her concerts suck as a whole. if she learned to be on tune she wouldn't suck so bad. <br><br>Spear Britney. <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:14 pm

I agree with you but have you forgotten about her incredibly bad acting? I watched her on Saturday Night Live a few years ago and that is the first time I have seen such bad acting on that show. Her sister seems to be following her footsteps cause she too stinks at acting.<br><br>My parents said that they saw a Britney Spears concert on TV and they said it was so horrible and that she can't sing and dance at the same time. <p></p><i></i>
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:48 pm

oh yeah! I forgot about that! can you blame me? lol. yeah, I liked the Morning Latte thing though, but not because of Britney. Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri totally upstaged Britney. she was upstaged the whole show! yeah, she's really bad. I haven't seen her sister but yeah, I can see where you're going. <br><br>Britney shouldn't be dancing and singing at the same time. she stinks. I wish she'd realize that. oh well. she's not going to listen to anyone. you know how the music and movie stars are. lol. oh well, I'll just hope that Britney's concert got cancelled because her fans realized how bad she sings and rioted. She can dance though. I wouldn't ever be able to pull off the moves she pulls off! <br><br>anyways, I have to go. bye!<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Return to Off Topic