Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

SPIDERMAN!

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

SPIDERMAN!

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:59 pm

I saw spiderman today! it was awesome! and of course they're coming out with a third one. Toby McGuire announced it and so did the movie itself. <br><br>Go see it everyone! In theaters everywhere. oh, and also it's at Regal Cinemas everywhere. good luck and have fun!<br><br>I wanna see Dodgeball but maybe I'll wait.<br><br>There were no Jim previews in Spiderman. but there was Catwoman's movie, Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis' movie, The Bourne Supremecy, the Will Smith robot movie, and other stuff but I can't remember them all. <br><br>WIll Smith's movie and the new Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis' movie looked like duds. they look sucky. Tim Allen's more so than Will's. <br><br>Catwoman and The Bourne Supremacy look awesome! those are the must sees on my list! along with Spiderman 3! can't wait for that one!<br><br>Has anyone seen this movie? well, if no one responds to this stupid and pointless post, just delete it. thanks! bye. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bjcomessageboard.showUserPublicProfile?gid=carreypunkrawker>carreypunkrawker</A> at: 7/4/04 2:34 pm<br></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Spiderman, excellent visual effects!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:08 pm

I just saw this with some of my kids Saturday, the visual effects are awesome. My son started saying the lines as they were being said and I had to ask, "have you seen this before???" Ya (and looks at me as if I should know, OF COURSE HE DID)when Peter Parker fell so hard when he had lost his powers and fell on a car and Peter's back looked like it hurt so much I asked "Have you ever felt like that??" both boys reponded emphatically in unison, unrehursed, Ya!!!!<br>I still want to see ESOTSM.<br>The reviews for the Notebook look interesting, I want to see the swan scene, I love anything to do with nature. <p></p><i></i>
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Spiderman, excellent visual effects!

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:01 pm

My younger sister saw The Notebook with a friend of hers and she said that the audience members were over sixty and that she and her friend were the youngest in the audience. lol. but my sister also said that The Notebook is a tearjerker. So if you go see that, CJ, bring lots and lots of tissues, and don't take the kids. lol. enjoy!<br><br>(hope you don't mind me calling you CJ)<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Re: Spiderman, excellent visual effects!

Postby lapras53 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:21 am

I caught spiderman this passed weekend, and I have to admit that this was a much better movie than I expected it to be. After seeing the firs, I remember thinking "forget number 2. There's no way they can top that."...I was wrong. <br><br>I think the best parts of the movie were the comedic shots...like the "raindrops keep fallin' on my head" scene...that was classic...and the freeze frame at the end...I laughed good and long...<br><br>Anyways, good movie <p></p><i></i>
lapras53

spiderman 2

Postby Twigggy » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:27 am

This just proves that a sequel can top the original. It went by the comic too. what ever you do for crying out loud do not see white chicks! OH MY GOD THAT WAS TERRIBLE AND skip the terminal too! <p></p><i></i>
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Re: spiderman 2

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:03 pm

will do, Twigggy, will do. I was skipping them anyways, but I was waiting for someone to tell me that White Chicks and The Terminal were bad.<br><br>Skip Dodgeball. That was stupid. Ben Stiller's character was corny. not funny but lame funny. it sucked. anyone here see Dodgeball? What did you think?<br><br>My next film that I'll be watching will be The Chronicles of Riddick (hopefully). anyone seen this one yet? if so tell me if you thought it was good or bad.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Return to Off Topic