Jim Carrey Online

Hey! I am new..and need help..

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Hey! I am new..and need help..

Postby em15 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:52 pm

Hey guys! I am a really big fan of the books as well as everyone here is.I am curretnly on the 5.Um..i really like the officail site.but it wont work everytime i click of unfortunateevents.com like it will give me the little scene in the beggiing but it stops there and wont go the the actual site. :( i was just wondering if anyone could help me with that.Thanks so much! ANd for the people who made this site, its wonderfull!! I havent seen the movie yet?But i have heard a little bit of everything..some fans said it was really good,some said it wasnt really like the books,some said they changed alot from the book. hm..wut do u guys think? oo and isnt that SO freaky how jims hotel burned???DO u think that was a cowincidence or just ironic? i wonder how it started..hm...ttyl guyz thanks for everything! :P
"And..if you are impolite to me then i might be impolite to u..for instnace ripping ur hair out with my bare hands!" ~shirely..in 4 book..The Misarable mill
em15
Introducing Janet

Postby samurai_cable » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:12 pm

The page doesn't load? hmm.... I guess I dunno how to help you there... maybe go on somebody else's computer? I really don't know much about computers......... sorry...

As for the movie, I've seen it and I wrote a review and posted it on another topic (post when you see it). There's also a whole bunch of other great reviews there for you to check out :D

But I'll still say that, they didn't change a lot from the books, they only put some things in another order, which sort of makes the movie work better. Either than that, I think they were very faithful to the books. I remember words being said by the character's in the books on screen; they picked out really good lines :D

The fire, according to the articles i've read, was just a kitchen fire... no biggy I guess. Nobody was hurt either. Jim handled it well, and was still his old self when he went to the premiere :D You should read the articles others have posted on the site :)

Well, I hope you have a great time here! I'm Cheryl by the way. I hope this helped :o

Good night. 8)
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

thankS!!

Postby em15 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:20 pm

AW..thank you Cheryl!! hm..well it sounds like they did a good job all round dont u think? i have been trying everywhere to get clips n everything! I have been DYIN to see this movie.*next week*i will.Cant wait.My mate went to the premire and she said it was deffitantly a movie to see over the chrtistmas weekend.Thanks for the reply!!! oo hehe do u know how to post those little Jim icons on the side..there cute! TOOTLES!!

~ emy
"And..if you are impolite to me then i might be impolite to u..for instnace ripping ur hair out with my bare hands!" ~shirely..in 4 book..The Misarable mill
em15
Introducing Janet

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:38 am

You're very welcome Em :)

They sure did a good job :D I hope you get to see it soon, I wanna see it again soon as well :o

The icons are chosen at your "Profile", so just click on profile and down at the bottom, you'll see where to choose your icon. There are loads of awesome ones to choose from :D Enjoy~ (Some of them are really really really cute :) )
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

RE: Unfortune site

Postby Countess Olafina squalor » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:46 am

It loads up pretty well on my computer.
yours sincerly, Countess Olafina equalor
Countess Olafina squalor
The Majestic

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:51 pm

Hi em15,
I kinda have the same problem as you apart from the site will actually load the home page but when I click to go somewhere else it freezes! I've tried evrything I found the best way is to use someone elses computer!!!!! (Thanks for the tip samurai_cable!! :D )

LMC!
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby Gouliovandamn » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:18 pm

i had that problem... but then one day it fixed itself
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events