Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Bruce Almighty - How about Part 2

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Bruce Almight what

Postby eljecihlpay » Sun May 16, 2004 1:32 pm

why do they have to kill off grace? a widowed writer, maybe they just did it wrong-why not the relationship wasnt what they thought add new girlfriend and boyfriend that for Jim and jen and they realize they werent right for each other. always going south when theyr human <p></p><i></i>
eljecihlpay

Bruce Almighty 2

Postby loljimbob » Sun May 16, 2004 3:53 pm

Why call is passion, its oxymoron- please don't confuse comedy with the cruscifiction, you'll offend those who found passion barbaric to watch. Give it a more positive name that enlightens and elevates the loving nature of life. Would be appreciative, remember holy grail escapade <p></p><i></i>
loljimbob

Bruce Almight God Almighty 2

Postby velveteen » Sun May 16, 2004 9:26 pm

I think she meant to say Life of Brian escapade and Monty Python did catch it from the faithful in a blasphemous adaptation of their savior, why spark it? Is it anything for a laugh? How about respect of someone's faith? <p></p><i></i>
velveteen

Bruce Almighty 2 to God Almighty 1

Postby fuzzyduck » Mon May 17, 2004 7:53 pm

I think the title should be God Almighty and they should keep Jennifer as Grace. The realized the problem, went back and made it right. Its the wonder that their careers are so geared toward family, and Bruce was great with the kids, definately a pair... lots of littles ones to play with. Milk and cookies? Oh, don't eat the glue. Quick... I meant donkey. Family oriented would be great so the kids can see the movie No surprises or eye candy I call it where they sneak in some rediculous scene completely inappropriate for kids, and rate it G or PG and the parents have no way out. I'll try to fix it after the movie. Keep it G and you get a greater audience and everyone is happy. <p></p><i></i>
fuzzyduck
Introducing Janet

Previous

Return to Off Topic