Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

" It appears as if someone has taken the liberty... &am

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

" It appears as if someone has taken the liberty... &am

Postby Ace Van douglas » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:52 pm

"... Of updating your coolest, free-est, best......EST wallpaper book mark site on the internet ! "

Cool Free Wallpaper Website Siting !

That's right, my friends, once again your friend Ace does it again ! I ran across this site about a month ago. I've been visiting on and off between then and now just to make sure I didn't get popups....And I gotta tell ya - Not a drip ! It's not Jim Carrey related. But, just wanted to share this with ya' anyway. It's ALL cool, and its' ALL free ! You can watch the slide show, preview thumbnails individually, or play Mortal Kombat with a friend in Vietnam! There's no ENDDDD to the posibilities !....( cough ) sorry, I got Carrey'd away.

Anyway... Check it out. I gaurantee there's something for everyone. And just in case you need a refresher...All ya gotta do is click on the one you like, right click on the pic and select set as background.

No spyware
No Adware
No popups
no registration
just a big goose egg on what's in it for anybody else. I would'nt post it, if it wasn't legit.

http://www.amdwallpapers.lunarpages.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5&page=2

And try not to get to excited....
" ...I learned the facts of life....from watching the Facts Of Life !.... "
Ace Van douglas
Finders Keepers

What happened here?

Postby Ace Van douglas » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:44 pm

Just out of curiosity, diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid I do something wrong here? I hope you guys don't think this is MY website, because it's not. There is no motive for me to try to post this website for my benefit.

This post has been here for about a week now, and nobody has replied. Did I do something wrong , or are you guys mad at me or something. I posted the link on another forum I belong to and the response was AWESOME ! Almost every regular member found something they liked .

I'm usually not a nervous nelly about things like this...But If I wouldn't have gotten such an amazing response from the other forum about this website I just wanted to share with others, I would have just chalked this up to another dumb post by I failed to get attention with LOL !
" ...I learned the facts of life....from watching the Facts Of Life !.... "
Ace Van douglas
Finders Keepers

Return to Off Topic