Jim Carrey Online

A New Star in The Sky--Cathriona White

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

A New Star in The Sky--Cathriona White

Postby tlmarvin » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:30 am

Tuesday, September 29, 2015--6:27 pm CST

Evening JCO,

I read and heard about Cathriona's death. I Twitted Jim Carrey and told him I'm very sorry for Cathriona's death. I'm sure he's really grief stricken.

Terry Marvin,
Dallas, Texas USA
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Re: A New Star in The Sky--Cathriona White

Postby fluffy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:27 pm

i have no doubt everyone who loved her is, I'm sure once they have had time to take stock, they will take great comfort from the kind words people have sent them.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:29 pm

The latest news made this story even more sad. I whish Jim all the strenght he needs and I hope he is able to overcome this on a certain level. I don't care about his upcoming projects at this point, he deserves all the time he needs for himself.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

A New Star in the Sky--Cathriona White

Postby tlmarvin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Thursday, October 8, 2015--6:13 am CST

Morning JCO:

I have been reading articles about Jim Carrey and Cathriona White.
It's very shocking the reason she took her on life. It was because of
he estranged biological mother who called her a "failure" which was
pretty cruel to me. It was really shocking. I can imagine what Jim Carrey is going through as well as Cathriona's family.
I was really surprised when Zelda Williams Tweeted to Jim Carrey saying that she is shocked and mourning along with Jim Carrey about his girlfriend suicide, I thought that was really neat, because she
went through the suicide of her father Robin. I'm she know's what Jim Carrey is going through, because Zelda went a suicide with her father
Robin Williams. Jim and Robin were pretty good friends.

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas, USA)
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Cathriona White's last words used in a beautiful song

Postby scottdarry » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:42 am

Should someone let JC know about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gZXRZNakRk
scottdarry

Postby cotton » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:02 am

William Yeats family might find that interesting.lol

Pretty song ;)
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm

hmmm..........seems a bit exploitative and opportunistic of him.....i think it will cause more grief and pain...... :(
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:50 am

fluffy wrote:hmmm..........seems a bit exploitative and opportunistic of him.....i think it will cause more grief and pain...... :(

Yeah.
That's why we didn't have any articles about it.
Google was exploding for the last 10 days. :?

I wish I could hug Jim. :cry:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:48 pm

i guess he'll take comfort with his family and friends around him, wee Jackson will be a Godsend to him.I hope he can detach himself from any blame and look back at their time with love and joy. It will take him a long,long time to get over this...if ever.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Although I did not know
CW
I would dedicate a song that
was from her country home
More upbeat, something that would
bring her up, not down
I wish I knew what bands she liked
[videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBIjK9Udrw][/video]
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:44 pm

The Band is
Hudson Taylor out of Dublin
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:57 pm

The song is called
World Without You
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby JimCarreyschick » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:46 pm

I wish I could give Jim a hug during this difficult time.

Jen
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby lspearman » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:29 pm

I read an article that said Jim worried that maybe there was something he could have done to have stop Cathriona from doing what she did but I don't think so none of us can watch someone 24 hours a day to stop them from doing what they've their mind up to do I'm sure he feels guilt about the pills or whatever but he couldn't help that he trusted her to be in his home I think it's very sad that she didn't found another way to get the pills or what ever because now he will have to live with this for the rest of his life sometimes we have to be selfish and think about ourself after all it's our life and we have to do what's best for us I can understand that I have filed for a divorce myself and my x I'll call him has texted me wanting to talk and I've been like about what? He asked if he could come by Wednesday to pick up the cover for the boat I said no problem and while he was doing that I stepped outside to chat for a minute I really don't have hard feeling I get over things pretty good and I thank the good lord for that anyway he told me he still loves me very much and wants me back and he can't even think about dating or seeing anyone else because I'm constantly on his mind well life's full of choices and when we make certain choices we have to learn to live with the consequences I should have never been with him as long as I was but he made things easy for me even though I knew I shouldn't be in that realtionship I stayed it was familiar and I have to say and I really don't mean any harm but he could beg me until the cows home to take him back and try to make me feel sorry for him but it's just not going to work this time I need to do what's best for me and I don't think that includes him as a partner I really don't know but I think Jim loved her I think we can love people all kinds of ways and we never love anyone the same as we did someone else and maybe he did feel he needed to distance himself from her for a while and hope she could get her thoughts and emotions together but it sounds to me like she had other issues besides Jim he's a good man but sometimes if a relationship is too much trouble or drags us down and takes away from the person we are sometimes that relationship is better to let it go life is suppose to be enjoyed and relationships are suppose to fun loving supportive and understanding they all have good and not so good times they should make us want to be a better person and not have to worry or try to fix the other person if you read this Jim I think you simply did what you thought was best for the situation at the moment and I know this has to be very hard for you and I hope one day soon you can get pasted it much love and many hugs you're one of the best men I know... Well ok I don't really know you but I feel like I do gotta run for now keep your head up my friend this too shall pass...
lspearman
The Mask

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:19 pm

lspearman wrote:I read an article that said Jim worried that maybe there was something he could have done to have stop Cathriona from doing what she did but I don't think so none of us can watch someone 24 hours a day to stop them from doing what they've their mind up to do I'm sure he feels guilt about the pills or whatever but he couldn't help that he trusted her to be in his home I think it's very sad that she didn't found another way to get the pills or what ever because now he will have to live with this for the rest of his life sometimes we have to be selfish and think about ourself after all it's our life and we have to do what's best for us I can understand that I have filed for a divorce myself and my x I'll call him has texted me wanting to talk and I've been like about what? He asked if he could come by Wednesday to pick up the cover for the boat I said no problem and while he was doing that I stepped outside to chat for a minute I really don't have hard feeling I get over things pretty good and I thank the good lord for that anyway he told me he still loves me very much and wants me back and he can't even think about dating or seeing anyone else because I'm constantly on his mind well life's full of choices and when we make certain choices we have to learn to live with the consequences I should have never been with him as long as I was but he made things easy for me even though I knew I shouldn't be in that realtionship I stayed it was familiar and I have to say and I really don't mean any harm but he could beg me until the cows home to take him back and try to make me feel sorry for him but it's just not going to work this time I need to do what's best for me and I don't think that includes him as a partner I really don't know but I think Jim loved her I think we can love people all kinds of ways and we never love anyone the same as we did someone else and maybe he did feel he needed to distance himself from her for a while and hope she could get her thoughts and emotions together but it sounds to me like she had other issues besides Jim he's a good man but sometimes if a relationship is too much trouble or drags us down and takes away from the person we are sometimes that relationship is better to let it go life is suppose to be enjoyed and relationships are suppose to fun loving supportive and understanding they all have good and not so good times they should make us want to be a better person and not have to worry or try to fix the other person if you read this Jim I think you simply did what you thought was best for the situation at the moment and I know this has to be very hard for you and I hope one day soon you can get pasted it much love and many hugs you're one of the best men I know... Well ok I don't really know you but I feel like I do gotta run for now keep your head up my friend this too shall pass...

When someone wants to kill themsleves, there's always a way to do it.
I think suicide should never be an option but I also understand that if you are deeply depressed, sometimes, you just don't see any other way.

I agree with you. Jim did the best he could. I don't think he should blame himself because, she could have taken those pills from anyone, it just happen to be him because they were dating and normally when you date you spend a lot of time with someone.

I wish Jim all the best and I will give him a hug if I could right now.
He will overcome this.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Next

Return to Stop The Press!