Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

I'm new here! Tell me about your Jim stories~!!

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

I'm new here! Tell me about your Jim stories~!!

Postby samurai_cable » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:18 am

Hello everyone!! (who might respond)

It's really great being here!! The fact that I've been a Jim Carrey fan for a grand total of four and a half years or so. But somehow I never joined a forum... until NOW!!

I was so miserable before, but I saw Ace Ventura- Pet Detective and it completely cracked me up. I was actually laughing again. A really good-hearted laugh!! Seriously, when I tried to smile for a camera, I couldn't. But Jim gave me laughter... and that was all that mattered. He kept me alive.

Now I'm much better :D:D I have a wall filled with Jim's pictures and I just love him so much!!!!! My favourite movie of Jim's is Liar Liar, which I must have seen over 15 times now... I'm proud of it.

I'm going to get the Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind dvd soon.... whenever it comes out in Australia........ Haven't seen it so far... I've seen the day after tomorrow come out and also Sylvia...... but not Eternal Sunshine........ which i saw in the movies and loved!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I need to see it again........

Anyway, I love being here and I would love to meet new friends here~! Tell me about your Jim stories~!
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby Edward Nygma » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:11 pm

Australia huh? :lloyd:

well then! G'day mate! Lets put another shrimp on the Bar-B !!
My name is Adam and I come from Caspiar, it's a very small island in the Caspian Sea....it sunk... :kaufman:

Anyway, welcome, i have been a fan of Jim Carrey for about 12 years now (ever since I saw Once Bitten). :kendall:
I guess I survived part of my childhood thanks to The Almighty Jim! Whenever there were family problems or I was bored and miserable, I saw a Jim Carrey movie and my life was good again! Filled with laughter!
My favourite film of his is The Cable Guy but I love all his films. :chip:
I also LOVED LOVED LOVED Eternal Sunshine and I brought the DVD last week: excellent! I'm gonna see it again tonight because it's sooo groovy! :joel:
Mister E. (aka Cablo Gula)

http://cablogula.tripod.com
Edward Nygma
The Truman Show

Postby jimliker » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:52 pm

welcome to the forum samurai_cable
i am priya from India & have been Jim's fan since i was 14 yrs old. my fave Jim movie is liar liar & dumb & dumber. 8)
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby samurai_cable » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:19 pm

Hey hey hey~!! It's really nice to meet you Edward and Jimliker :D

I've never been to London or India, but I'd like to go to those places someday. I like going to new places... yet i get seriously homesick. Oh well~! Thanks for sharing with me~!! It's great to know that Jim has made so many people laugh so much... completely hysterical on my account.

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhh~!" cracks me up :lol:
One of my friends can do quite a good imitation of it and it's just fuuunnneeyy~

The first movie I ever saw of Jim's is 'The Mask'. I have seen 'Once Bitten' as well, Jim is sooooooooo cute in that one. I've also seen 'Copper Mountain'; I was so surprised to see it on dvd, didn't hesistate to buy it. I'm one more step closer to owning all of Jim's movies....... that day will come........ I'll definitely get "Eternal Sunshine" on dvd!!

Take care now, bye bye then 8)
samurai_cable

Postby Vai » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:01 pm

Hello. I am from Lithuania. It is in the east of Europe. Pls be lenient for my mistakes :roll:

I fell in love with Jim after I sow his first movie. It was "The Mask". Now the object I propose to myself - to see all movies with JC. Tonight I'm preparing to watch "Eternal Sunshine"...
And I wish to have all collection movies with Jim Carrey. It would be great!
=D>
I Love HIM!
Vai

Postby samurai_cable » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:49 pm

Hello Vai! Don't worry about your mistakes :D it's all cool 8)

I had my first crush on Jim in "the mask", hehehehe...

"Eternal Sunshine" is sooooo good... I wanna see it in the movies again... I keep my ticket in my diary at all times~! Enjoy watching the movie by the way :wink: it's awesome
samurai_cable

Postby idle kid city » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:28 am

hey there samurai_cable! I'm Cheri from Chicago Il, and the first time I saw Jim was in Dumb and Dumber way back in first grade. I can relate to Edward because Jims movies helped me a lot when I felt bad, and now that I've got ESOTSM I am the happiest kid in the world!!

Anywho, welcome to the forum! :D :D :D
idle kid city
Man on the Moon

Postby thecablegal » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:52 am

Welcome to the forum!

I'm Jenna, 17, from England!
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby samurai_cable » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:32 am

Nice to meet you Jenna and Cheri~! Thanks for the warm welcome~!!

I rewatched the Cable Guy yesterday.... I'm happy :D The stapler bit was funny... and I finally get what the Sam Sweet trial was for :wink: (yeah, like after 5 or 4 times i watched it.... slow is me)

It's weird... I haven't seen "Eternal Sunshine" on dvd yet.... perhaps Melbourne is just extremely slow.... Ah well... I believe I'll be the happiest when I get it as well!

Thanks so much for telling me your story, and may there be many many more~!
samurai_cable

Return to Members