Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Postby tlmarvin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 am

Wednesday, April 8, 2015--6:44 pm CST

I look at the list of Upcoming movies that Dr. Carrey's gonna do. Just wonder when he's gonna shooting some of those movies.
I know "The Bad Batch" has started shooting now. Just hope that Dr. Carrey will some of the other Upcoming movies.

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
User avatar
tlmarvin
The Majestic
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:56 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Postby jim carrey 85 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm

tlmarvin wrote:Wednesday, April 8, 2015--6:44 pm CST

I look at the list of Upcoming movies that Dr. Carrey's gonna do. Just wonder when he's gonna shooting some of those movies.
I know "The Bad Batch" has started shooting now. Just hope that Dr. Carrey will some of the other Upcoming movies.

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)


Why Dr. Carrey? Just why? hahh:D
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
User avatar
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Jim Carrey 85 Hey man ! How are you ? Where have you been ? I did not see you for a long time on this forum. Glad you're back :)
User avatar
Nick
Dumb & Dumber
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 am
Location: Romania

Re: Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:11 am

Nick wrote:Jim Carrey 85 Hey man ! How are you ? Where have you been ? I did not see you for a long time on this forum. Glad you're back :)


Hey!!Hi!I'm good, you? :D Well acctualy i just wasnt active but i read all you guys talked about and i had to ask why "Doctor Carrey" hah :D Let's just say i was busy watching Fast and Furious franchise :D Emotional ending to the Furios 7 (Paul Walker) R.I.P.
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
User avatar
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Postby hahafunnyman » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:41 pm

I don't care what he does as long as it's goofy and funny. Jim Carrey doesn't need to prove anything and I don't think we need him too. He's one of the best actors of all time. I'm talking even before he got into movies. Just go back to your roots Jim and you'll have another masterpiece at your disposal.
hahafunnyman
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:50 pm

Re: Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:43 am

Agreed
8)
or we can call him
Msr Directeur
User avatar
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To
 
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:47 pm
Location: somewhereoutthere,Ontario, Canada

Re: Jim Carrey's upcoming movies

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:
tlmarvin wrote:Wednesday, April 8, 2015--6:44 pm CST

I look at the list of Upcoming movies that Dr. Carrey's gonna do. Just wonder when he's gonna shooting some of those movies.
I know "The Bad Batch" has started shooting now. Just hope that Dr. Carrey will some of the other Upcoming movies.

Sincerely,

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)


Why Dr. Carrey? Just why? hahh:D


I's just Terry's way to adress Jim.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
Image
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
User avatar
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Lisbon


Return to Upcoming Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron