Jim Carrey Online

Chris Columbus is taking on Ripleys?

Re: Chris Columbus is taking on Ripleys?

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:37 am

Yes, I did some research on
Ripley when the idea came
up and there is so much
about him that is interesting
and a lot we still don't know
especially about his estate etc
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Catherine » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:42 am

I have an idea!!!!

In the parts of the movie where Ripley appears on camera for his show, belive it or not, he puts on a different personification of himself! Like a personality that is basically " bad acting" which appears to or seems that he is like that in real life " boring" but!!!! Here's the catch! He is very exciting in real life sports a different personality playboy type and sexier voice off camera! Now that would deff work! I got the right ideas that make things work its vision! I can see it! He was smooth debonair with flare classy generous a ladies man loved pretty women , gave them compliments , wooed them lured seduced and made women happy with his charm adventurous daring bravery fearless...and he probably very compassionate and respectfull towards women ....
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:49 am

Catherine wrote:I have an idea!!!!

In the parts of the movie where Ripley appears on camera for his show, belive it or not, he puts on a different personification of himself! Like a personality that is basically " bad acting" which appears to or seems that he is like that in real life " boring" but!!!! Here's the catch! He is very exciting in real life sports a different personality playboy type and sexier voice off camera! Now that would deff work! I got the right ideas that make things work its vision! I can see it! He was smooth debonair with flare classy generous a ladies man loved pretty women , gave them compliments , wooed them lured seduced and made women happy with his charm adventurous daring bravery fearless...and he probably very compassionate and respectfull towards women ....

Oh I forgot his other attractive qualities to ppl would have been knowledge and power and fame and money ..so who better did I say talent? So who better can produce direct write and syptar in this movie? Jim Carrey! That who! Vision and my intuition says ...hope someone relays somehow this energy vibration↪✴②③ O:-) ♦
Catherine

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:59 am

He had a partner didn't he?
At one time and that's who received the
inheritance.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Catherine » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:55 am

I dont know...but I am intreged by his persona. I feel he may have been bisexual ya never know maybe into some experiments I don't know could have a few times, what about beliefs or practices! Magic? Kabahla esoteric teachings ah numerology? No doubt an animal lover gave to charity perhaps? Very generous oh come on JC wake up do the film score it big time! Make this your final debut finale graceful last greatest movie you will leave behind !!! Jim beding the grestest multi level comedian of our time!!! Versatile and all!!!! Need to do a last film cuz the last film will leave a legends impression. And shud do itrrather quickly! The last film before he retires from this craft! To follow other crafts he is blessed with! Ya know???? The finale that he will be remembered class!
The star diamond! If he had a choice and he does he could say okay this is the date I'm going to retire as an actor and this is going the my last film at this date...and this is going g to be the big bang I'm going g to leave behind!!!! What will it be? Which devine source of awe will he choose!?

Its totally up to him ♥ inspiration making it
Catherine

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:01 am

Sounds like you want him to
retire or something
He's not a hockey player,
look at the actors that have
been out there for years
and they are still doing
a great job
but not limiting themselves
to acting only, some are still
acting and directing
I'm sure some take a few years
off and then go back to it
if you can do it, why not?
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Catherine » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:10 am

Canadian Jayne wrote:Sounds like you want him to
retire or something
He's not a hockey player,
look at the actors that have
been out there for years
and they are still doing
a great job
but not limiting themselves
to acting only, some are still
acting and directing
I'm sure some take a few years
off and then go back to it
if you can do it, why not?

I don't know just a feeling...ya retire soon as he can land that last great film
Soon as that happens that's a very strong feeling I'm having right now making me shake actually, I'm worried about JC and I don't know why!
Catherine

Previous

Return to (????) Ripley's Believe It or Not