Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Music wise, what are you listening to right now?

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Re: Music wise, what are you listening to right now?

Postby Catherine » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 pm

cotton wrote:

I cotton, thats a sad song, reminds me of me when i was a kid
but tried to listen to all the words, its about abuse istn it?
ya, i hear ya, me too, but i forigve but its hard, when you love someone like a parent or parents, and they treated you badly or without respect, its hard on you as a person, cuase you know that you are better than that way you were treated, so you try to undestand and sort it all out, and empower you, self, then you look back and feel sorry for them, becuase it wasnt you, it was them.
it was their issue and we or I was a sounding board to vent out all of their issues, becuase they lacked the love inside them, the peace everything, i feel sorry for people like that, have to go through abuse, i still face that at my age 51, emotional abuse, my parents still alive and if i was in the right situation, they still abuse me emotionally, and verbally, for christians who go to church and work their butt off all their lives, they still having found the peace of mind within nor the thought to want to change and be a better person, omg, its betterU!!!!!! i care enough to stive and make constant efforts to be a better ME all the time, changing my ways, the ways i was brought up with, becuase they are and were not healthy,..so i made the changes,and still am doing it...not easy, but doable, and there is a way to change everything, even the past, by puting it in proper perspective, making a personal choice and stance , change course direction you are heading in, and move forward, like a 3 step thing...wow..thanks for putting this song up Cotton!! you are organic!

we have to be that change, so we can be better u and as JC says, better U meANS Better ME and visa versa...he is awesome, thank God for JC for if he were not here, this wouldnt be, and we wouldnt have this kind of reflection, BIG SHOUT OUT TO JC, WE LOVE YOU JC,,,SHOUT IT OUT LOUD, WE LOVE YOU JC LOVE LOVE LOVE.... :D :D :D :D
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby cotton » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Ya its about abuse and its also about the people who see and hear it but choose to ignore instead of taking action.

You were abused as a kid??? :(
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: Music wise, what are you listenthating to right now?

Postby Catherine » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:25 pm

cotton wrote:Ya its about abuse and its also about the people who see and hear it but choose to ignore instead of taking action.

You were abused as a kid??? :(

well, yes. But i always came out smiling and saying hi to everyone right after, i love them, and sruggle with why, but i also understand they have a disposition that they havnt changed, themselves.

i have kids, and i have been in womens shelter with them, and choose to make a change in my personal life, past present, ect...that is key isnt it, i i think about why things happen and all of it has taught me much about this life, where i came from why im here and everything on a possitive point of view happens for reason, and we can learn from our own expereinces, and we have choices and we can change anytime were ready, change takes time, expereinces good and bad make you who you are, and if you dont like a certain aspect of who you are, then you me, anyone, is free to change that, healing process, then understanding that we are products of our enviroment, upbringing beliefs, once we change these things, realize, become aware, then we can start to become better, everything and anything can be done, with power and might and faith in yourself, if one person does it, and is an example, (JC) then others will become to have faith and believe ,,,hope...powerfull creations, not dreams but visions made come true, with help lots of love faith all that good stuff, we are the creators of our own world we choose our final destiny, i chose to be happy regardless, i choose to go back change the way i look at abuse, understand it wasnt me, just i was a sounding board, physical emotional verbal, all of that, becuase they were not happy themselves and they are in that dying state of unhappiness, being slaves to this material world and system, and believes out there, which i chose not to subscribe to, and i feel free, no matter what they think of me, or label me, as Crazy not like everyone else..becuase of my belives and stand against things like never got my children vaccinated, didnt put them through "school"...dont believe in eating a living creature aka meat, so although i love them, for being the shell in which i was born in this world, i understand that important but not the focus to my existance here on this beautiful planet, its more than that. its learning, growing and sharring, its love, and love is not calling someone stupid, crazy, lazy, donkey, dummy, not even as a joke and laugh...love is not beating a child, putting them down, love is not telling them they are bad seeds, from the devil, going to hell putting the fear of the devil in them for everything they do, if they lie, every child lies, every child swares, so its the parents example and if that is poor, that means its their issues, they lack the understanding and the right kind of principals themselves, and we are just mirror images of them..

i ran away from home 2 months after my 18th birthday
to be set free, i had the right idea, but chose the wrong path,only to be in the care and arms of another even worse abuser,wishing i never left home but was too proud to go back, so my life lessons continued ..making me stronger not hard hearted, but understanding that its me that has to change first...lots of stuff, but everything is for us to think about, and if we dont want bad things to happen to us, then we have to change the cycle, break the cycle when ever we feel we can, its a blessing actually to come to realization of something thats not just quite right, that takes time, wisdom something from the devine, lots of love..lots
Catherine

Postby cotton » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Wow you had a rough life. Thats terrible. :(
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 pm

cotton wrote:Wow you had a rough life. Thats terrible. :(

:D it is and it isnt, i am happy spirited person so no matter what they put me through, i came out happy stronger lots of stuff, thank God, i sware thats why i believe in angels and God cause i really shouldnt be here, i should be dead, but, im here and im happy xo peace
Catherine

Postby Number23 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:55 pm

|:
The wasted youth, the pretty lies, the ugly truth. Only to find, I've come alive.
Number23
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby cotton » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 pm

it is and it isnt, i am happy spirited person so no matter what they put me through, i came out happy stronger lots of stuff, thank God, i sware thats why i believe in angels and God cause i really shouldnt be here, i should be dead, but, im here and im happy xo peace

Thats good! :)
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 pm

I heard a song every time i go in my car to go home, I love it and I cant find it anywhere, its goes like ths, as long as i have you im invicible, any one know where i can find that? nice beat too :) Happy Monday everyone!! much love to you all, xo
Catherine

Postby cotton » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 am

Are you sure the words are not "As long as you're here I'm invincible"?

cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:57 am

cotton wrote:Are you sure the words are not "As long as you're here I'm invincible"?

Ah thanks but not it , sad maybe I call the radio one day I just went in they played song after song it was speaking to me so I went in all excited and thanked them all smiles :-) :-)
Catherine

Postby cotton » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm

no idea then :)
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:13 pm

is it the Rapp song
called "Invincible"
by Tinie Tempah
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Never heard this song CJ. Its not bad.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:13 am

:D oh man that's not it either
It goes like this a guy sings it n its not sad or slow or rappy!,,its like

As long as I have you I'm invincible,thats all I remember. ...
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Wow, i think it's fair to say a lot of us are fighters and survivors of various situations. Some we have power over, some less so but it's good to hear that we've not forgotten how to be positive and make the negatives turn into positives............ :D

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic