Jim Carrey Online

ILLUMINATI

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

ILLUMINATI

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 am

Jim Carrey is in Illuminati!!!!!!????? The group of satanic people who offers people to sell soul to devil to be famous and rich! IS IT POSSIBLE!?

Let's check people who are in illuminati:

http://gawker.com/5886988/a-comprehensive-guide-to-the-illuminati-the-conspiracy-theory-that-connects-jay+z-and-queen-elizabeth
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Re: ILLUMINATI

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 am

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:Jim Carrey is in Illuminati!!!!!!????? The group of satanic people who offers people to sell soul to devil to be famous and rich! IS IT POSSIBLE!?

Let's check people who are in illuminati:

http://gawker.com/5886988/a-comprehensive-guide-to-the-illuminati-the-conspiracy-theory-that-connects-jay+z-and-queen-elizabeth

That's a lie.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 am

I hope so, but dont know!!
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 am

The goats heads and Madonnas devil halftime show are not really good proof. If Jim was into satan then I don't think he would spread love like he does and he probably wouldn't care if we had high powered guns
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:04 pm

:D well said cotton
Jc is light n love all the way no doubt
Reason why ppl spread that lie is because to bring his spirit down so that if the dark forces win then jc wouldn't make good thing happen like betteru

:D oh happy Canada day :-) :-) :-) love love n more
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:00 pm

I gues you are right, thank god!

I found this clip from in living colour :D hahahahahah :D :) making fun of illuminati :D :)

jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:39 pm

I don't think illuminati is even real,because the people who call people that just like to look way too deep into things and make them seem sinister.
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Jimcarrey#1fan23 wrote:I don't think illuminati is even real,because the people who call people that just like to look way too deep into things and make them seem sinister.

Not so sure about that! People are saying that illuminati killed 2Pac and Michael Jackson because they are only one who confort them.....Michael suppose to preforme big comeback tour where he should "reveal everything" BUT suddenly he died 2 weeks before concert. 2Pac made song called "Killuminati" refer to Kill + Illuminati he died after that.

Rihhana and Jay-Z made couple of song in which they clearly are pointing Illuminati symbols :)

theit symbol is something like this...

Image BEYONCE

clasic illuminati symbol LADY GAGA

Dont know but 2pac said and reveald that they are controlling everything "powerful organization" who wanted to rule the world.....they killed him off because he talk too much.

Heath Leager famous actor who played Joker in The Dark Knight, his last movie is full of illuminati

in the movie first scene with him he is hanging like he killed himself with a famous symbol on his forehed a triangle with eye Image also in the movie we see tarot card which represent "Traitor" something referd that Heath is going to die "accidently"...he didnt even live to wrap this movie.His death is concluded as a accident...

Famous singer Whitney Houston is sacrifed because they wanted to make room for Blue Ivy Carter.

Also Lady Gaga in her's video Born This Way there's that goat head-shaped star formation.

Michael Jackson in his song "Dont Care about us" on 1:06 behind him is symbol "Eye" which refer to Illuminati, but he exit couple of years later and he held a speech about them, half year later he died.When his sister LaToya was guesting on Piers Morgan, he ask her waht she think about this situation with Michael, she said "They Killed Him." He asked her "Who are they?" but she didnt respond with scared look.Probably because they would kill her like her's brother who confromt them.

Very powerful people are there, and a whole thing that we dont know about, they cover media, music industry, hollywood........They are everywhere
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:49 am

oookkk then how did they kill him last I knew it was too many prescription drugs in his body

well said cotton

TY :)
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:05 am

cotton wrote:oookkk then how did they kill him last I knew it was too many prescription drugs in his body)

Well doctor said that he left the room to go to bathroom but police found that he left the room for 45 minutes and he made 3 calls...........he gave Michael propofol and leave for next 45 minutes YOU CANT DO THAT!!
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 am

No fooling but where do the illuminati fit in this
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 am

Well i dont know i guess the doctor talk to them but the point is that probably they exist and there is a whole bunch of things we dont know about, apparently you see from text above that something is happening and we dont know they didnt accidently put head of goat in lady gaga's video or something like that.....whole topic just started because i saw that Jim is also in it.But yeah you are right he cant be, i mean guy drops his own movie because of violence he just CANT be evil :D hahahahh
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby Catherine » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 am

It would be way cool to have this in a locked discussion just in case jc said to be cautious! As serpents innocent as a dove he posted a video on twitter ailien tech says part of it rest is much, industry can't say so much bout it so for now fly like angels with wings defeat their mission battle between dark n light till the end love wins bottom line I'm for love n peace they r for destruction hands down , no lie everything that causes war or contention among us or cause anger hate its root is their invisible caniving swindling, miss information lies deception altered media info dumb down the nation adjenda its from negative energy force .
Battle game good vs evil light vs dark
We choose which side we want to support with our actions n choices
They will not win but its not meanwhile! An easy battle
But good wins
My thought,,, :D
One bible verse even suggests that the evil forces make it a point target chosen peace keepers to try to tempt n break them to their will by carefully giving these chosen to keep peace n spread love, providing them with destraction after destraction trickery fooling offering the world powers even happen to jc Jesus 3times Satan offered him all the world powers for an act of worship to him, and he refused cause jc was on a mission from the big guy in the sky great one, that message of peace n love rings true today

I love talking about this it is inspiring and empowering

:-) :-) got my attention hey how I see it is when we look and see question thing were in a learning mode searching for answers n truth that's a good thing if we r conscious, were on a good path, being here is good it has jcs energy good energy..we love jc that's important yes
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Och don't sweat it folks......the illuminati conspiracy has been rolling on forever and whilst likes of the Bilderberg group are real, they are not Satanic loonies, they're just powerful politicians and industrialists who negotiate the likes of fuel prices and weapons. They're not 'reptoids' or 'greys', just uber powerful politicians. Don't sweat the triangles and osiris eyes........and Jim is NOT an illuminati......if he is i'll boil up one of my shoes and eat it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy