Jim Carrey Online

Kick-Ass 2 !!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.
Filming September 7 - November 23, 2012

Re: Kick-Ass 2 !!

Postby jim carrey 85 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 pm

He is great we love him, he do whatever he wants we are here to support him!And again best part and best preformance of the movie will be Jim Carrey of course.......
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Rosita wrote:I know it isnt but even though...I think he shouldnt have said.That or nt in twiter because ppl are going to blame him for that

If they blame him, it due to their own stupidity, Rosita.
Again, he said he didn't regret IT. He just said he changed his heart. In fact, he didn't said anything bad about anyone else in the movie or the movie itself.
He's just saying he won't promote it, but he not telling people not to go see it either.
There have been actors you distance themselves from the movies that they have done and even bash bysaying: "I hate it" or "don't go see it."
Jim didn't do that.

For me, it's very simple but then again I may be a bit complicated myself so. :lol:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Complicated persons rule. :) Now ... the simple minded ... that's something else. :p

Like overhere
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 am

grinchy steve wrote:Complicated persons rule. :) Now ... the simple minded ... that's something else. :p

Like overhere :

I agree! Oh yeah... simple minded. That's awesome Steve. I didn't though about using that expression but you are very right. I like it! :D

I read the first comment and I had to stop reading. Self-preservation. :|
Would it be ok with you Grinchy Steve, if one of the moderators takes the link out?

Personally I don't think we should advertising those haters in here.
So, as soon as everyone sees it, and if it's ok and everyone agrees, I think the link should be taken out.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:40 am

I don't see why, actually. Cause it's a (one of the biggest worldwide) discussion forum about movies and besides the less good comments there's also a lot of love for the man. But I have no problem with removing the link also. ;) :)
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 pm

grinchy steve wrote:I don't see why, actually. Cause it's a (one of the biggest worldwide) discussion forum about movies and besides the less good comments there's also a lot of love for the man. But I have no problem with removing the link also. ;) :)

If it has good comments then please, keep it.
I didn't read all of them cause I know I would be pissed. ^^
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:52 pm

lol......here's a totally obscure Kick Ass fact.......Kick Ass, aka Aaron Taylor Johnson's missus is going to be directing 50 Shades of Grey....... :wink: .....( i just thought i'd throw in that curve ball. :lol: ..)
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby TNPihl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 am

Some news:

Universal Pictures vice president of marketing in Europe promised Tuesday at CineEurope that "Kick-Ass 2" provides a "bigger, badder, more ballsy adventure."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/c ... ass-574381

--------

Here is also a new photo of some of the cast:

--------

The movie is rated 18+ in Russia

--------

Neca Toys have made action figures of many of the characters. And also this eight-piece sticker sheet is coming later this summer
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:37 am

Thank you Tommy!

Cool news!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 am

What I always find fascinating is all these bloggers and people on message boards and so forth who have been criticizing Jim for not donating any of his money to victims of violence. But what I'd like to know is this -- how do these people know exactly what charities Jim donates his money to? Many celebrities actually prefer to donate money to charities and organizations anonymously, so they're not putting themselves on on a pedestal like some celebrities choose to do. Of course, if Jim donated his money openly to some good charity, we all know his critics would just be complaining about that, too. "Look at him, wanting to get all the credit for his large donations. He's only doing it for the publicity!"

You just can't win, with some people.

Personally, this Kickass movie doesn't really look like my cup of tea, either. Maybe I'm old. But movies like this and "Superbad," filled with young people cussing have never really piqued my interest.

But what I'm really looking forward to is "Dumb and Dumber To." I have no doubt in my mind that "Kickass 2" will do well at the box-office. But I think "Dumb and Dumber" will do even better.
Follow me on Twitter: @RealJackBristow
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 am

Twigggy wrote:What I always find fascinating is all these bloggers and people on message boards and so forth who have been criticizing Jim for not donating any of his money to victims of violence. But what I'd like to know is this -- how do these people know exactly what charities Jim donates his money to? Many celebrities actually prefer to donate money to charities and organizations anonymously, so they're not putting themselves on on a pedestal like some celebrities choose to do. Of course, if Jim donated his money openly to some good charity, we all know his critics would just be complaining about that, too. "Look at him, wanting to get all the credit for his large donations. He's only doing it for the publicity!"

You just can't win, with some people. (...)

I agree. Pure ignorance.
They always look in the wrong way and take headlines as truth.

Has any of them happen to know that because of Jim's help, many people have now food to eat and money to life, through his Better U Foundation?
Of course not... sad little people.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Jim Carrey 85 wrote:He is great we love him, he do whatever he wants we are here to support him!And again best part and best preformance of the movie will be Jim Carrey of course.......

:D i agree wholeheardedly!!
hes like, that saying
"When im Bad IM BAD
but When im good im DAMM GOOOOOD!!!!

now aint that the truth!!!
remeber how he has those little wings and big feet,
well i wouldnt be surpised if next time he got a new pair made but bigger!!! i think that be cool!!!
8) im mean i can vision him
like so cool, oh i like that comment someone made it made me laugh, they said, well its not like Harry Potter waves his wand and makes magic like magic isnt real, i laughed and thought, Mooowhah ha ha ha,,, but it is, shhhhhhh lets not tell them but......
i loose my broom all the time, and my freinds joke with me,
did you leave it last night when you were flying....or they laugh and say im a good witch...again shhhhh, lets keep this conf...we wouldnt want to scare anyone reporter or anything like that, ...heck they dont have to worry, im not into casting spells or anything like that..
that would be....rediculous, no wait, Redonkulous!!, i love Harry Potter movies, i find it so exciting!!!

love you guys too!!!
thanks for being a support for JC!!
people are saying I RESPECT Jim and stuff like that, love to see possitive things from some people, cuase it matters more than the negative ones, i was thinking today becuase i been looking at some of the news articles online, and wow, they are so wrong about stuff

love love have a great day ya'll :)
C
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:11 am

People are getting/making
some crazy rumours
that's for sure
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Catherine » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Canadian Jayne wrote:People are getting/making
some crazy rumours
that's for sure

and im thining what the frigg is wrong with magic, i love that..i believe in magic whats wrong with that? of course i know that diff between fantasy and reality, but magic is special, its what you feel when your IN LOVE AHHHHH< its when sparks fly with a first "Kiss"...ahhhh, thats magic man,and thyey wanna take that away from us...k=like saying to a 4 year old,, there is no Santa, but we know that, but its the notion believe in something so beautiful and powerful and loving carring and giving, oh, sorry i just was describing JC again...ya know...:) well hes real and out there, no punn intended..
love love love hapy weekenders...(he's in here!!! <3 )
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

by the way, hope all us Carrey Angels speading some good light and s upport for our wonderful JC!! on some of these comment boxes below those articles cnn did few days ago, i did a few..kind words, in support of JC decision, i respect we respect, hes the man, hes the word, ya mon, JC rockin it out, spreading the peace n love,,,betterU, he is awesome, hes a firework, leaving them in ah awe ah
Catherine

PreviousNext

Return to (2013) Kick-Ass 2