Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey stuff rephrased

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim Carrey stuff rephrased

Postby szteff » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:02 pm

Hi

What I meant was, does anyone have any interviews that aren't on this site, such as Leno, Oprah stuff etc?

Also, can anyone recommend a good Jim Carrey bio book. Amazon has stacks but I can only afford to buy one.

My address is sdias@absamail.co.za

Take care
Steph
szteff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:16 pm

The Joker is Wild by Martin Knelman is an awesome Jim Carrey bio book. Don't bother with a book called "Jim Carrey Unmasked!" That's a tabloid book and all the facts in that book are NOT true. If you want a good book on Jim get "The Joker is Wild" by Martin Knelman!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:21 pm

Peggy is right. The Jokers wild is best.

This book has some cute pics but I thought the writing was kind of boring because it is a lot like Unmasked.

This one has a lot of cute Jim pics from the 80's and 90's but if you are a Jim fan you probably won't learn anything new when you read it. This is actually my second favorite cause of all the pics.

Comic Ace: Don't even bother. I read it in a half hour and I am a slow reader.

These ones are all school library books for 9 year olds
ImageImageImageImage
And so aren't these ones
Jim Carrey(Overcoming Adversity)
Jim Carrey Star Tracks

And definantly do not buy Behind The Scenes with Jim Carrey. I got mine for like a dollar and it wasn't even worth that much.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:46 pm

Cool! I already had Fun & Funnier and The Jim Carrey scrapbook! I enjoyed both! But I just got The Joker is wild for my birthday! (It looks great!) I've had a flick through and I think I'd recommend that as the best of the books I own! So yeah I agree with the rest of you guys!

Hope that helps you!
LMC!
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Jim

Postby ~*~Dory~*~ » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:27 pm

Hey,
what shop do u buy The Joker is Wild in?????i dont have any JC biography's and i've been lookin 4 AGES 4 a good one but cant find any!!!!!!and also the fact that im broke doesnt help!!!
email me or add mi msn addy 2 ur contact list- its hiimdory@hotmail.com
thnx!!
LaUrA
XxXxX
"Babe,you're acting like I cheated on you and I've never cheated on you.Except for that one time,with myself,and you caught me." - Ashton Kutcher in Guess Who
~*~Dory~*~
Once Bitten

Postby Gouliovandamn » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:59 pm

i dont own any of those, but i have read a couple from the library....
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:52 am

around here, Jim Carrey books aren't sold in stores but if you look on Ebay.com, Amazon.com, or Barnes and Noble.com they'll be there and you can bid/order them. good luck!

Peggy

ebay's the cheapest that you can buy this book but you might get outbid but there are several copies floating around. good luck again!

Peggy
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Return to The Speakeasy