Jim Carrey Online

Jim's Oficial Facebook Page - A Message to JCO!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Jim's Oficial Facebook Page - A Message to JCO!

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat May 04, 2013 2:31 am

Oh My God!
I'm so happy and proud and happy and excited... and I need to sit down! :lol:

Jim Carrey Official Facebook posted this 2 hours ago:

"Want to send a special shout out to the team at Jim Carrey Online. They always somehow manage to dig up photos, interviews, and stories that even Jim himself doesn't have in his archives! Thank you for your years of love and support JCO!!! We feel it always. (http://www.jimcarreyonline.com)"

=D>

Did you read it guys? They feel it! So good to know that!
It made me laugh to know that we "manage to dig up photos, interviews, and stories that even Jim himself doesn't have in his archives"!

One thing is for sure: Hey Jim! If you want to fill up your archives just let us know. We are more than happy to help!
I'm happily and proudly part of the JCO Team - Thank you guys for receiving me! (The Fan Team Carrey- If I may say... :P) It's so awesome that they mention us!

Thank you!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Jim's Oficial Facebook Page - A Message to JCO!

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 am

Also I have to say that I correct the person who wrote the post about Jim visiting Brazil. The person made a mistake and said that Jim had gone to Brazil in 2009 which is wrong...

The funny thing is that I got a reply from Jim Carrey Is Here:
"Ooops...you are right Eva Araujo! It was 2011. Typo!"

Only with me... :lol:
I told the person that: It's ok Jim Carrey Is Here. I just couldn't help it. It's a fan thing ... Thank you so much for updating. You guys are an awesome too! Team Carrey is the best!"

What a day! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Hhahahahahhahahah :D :) amazing !!!!!
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby cotton » Sat May 04, 2013 8:27 pm

"Want to send a special shout out to the team at Jim Carrey Online. They always somehow manage to dig up photos, interviews, and stories that even Jim himself doesn't have in his archives! Thank you for your years of love and support JCO!!! We feel it always. (http://www.jimcarreyonline.com)"

I got email from them a few years ago similar to this but it was about my youtube videos. I emailed them and asked them if Jim as watching my videos cause his name was coming up in my videos views. They said they did not know if he was and then they commented about how I had videos even Jim did not have and stuff like that.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 pm

THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!!! YOU KONW THAT AWESOME ENERGY YOU GUY PUT OUT FOR JC, IS INVISIBLY REACHING HIM, I TOTALY BELIEVE THAT!!!! he feels it too, and why wouldnt he!!! i tell ya, its alot of LOVE here and support team Carrey and His angels!!! who else in this whole wide world LOVE HIM like YOU GUYS DO!!!!!! thats like a huge, like BOND! SO im so happy to be a small part of that!!! theres alot of LOVE respect honor for the MAN person that he is, its bound to have a possitive effect on James!!! the good always comes out on top! and you guys ROCK!!!! I totally see it and feel it!!!!! and I appriicate this site and Jim Carrey was here too!!!! this is good!!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE, your dedication is NUMBER ! numero uno!!!!! cCONGRATS!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat May 04, 2013 11:38 pm

cotton wrote:

I got email from them a few years ago similar to this but it was about my youtube videos. I emailed them and asked them if Jim as watching my videos cause his name was coming up in my videos views. They said they did not know if he was and then they commented about how I had videos even Jim did not have and stuff like that.

I always had the idea - now completely wrong - that artist had a easier access to their own work,
I thought that no one has a better archive of what you do than yourself but apparently I was wrong...

Maybe we can help Jim with his! :D
It's a bit surreal... but cool at the same time.
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Mon May 06, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby TNPihl » Sun May 05, 2013 12:44 am

The good news is that we have much more Jim Carrey stuff to share the next many many months! :D

Especially when we are ready to launch the new talkshow appearance index. :wink:
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 am

I always had the idea - now completly wrong - that artist had a easier acess to their own owrk,
I thought that no one has a better archive of what you do than yourself but apparently I was wrong...

Well it's tough competition when you have fans like us.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun May 05, 2013 7:54 pm

lol.....we're a loyal bunch for sure......... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 am

TNPihl wrote:The good news is that we have much more Jim Carrey stuff to share the next many many months! :D

Especially when we are ready to launch the new talkshow appearance index. :wink:

Yeah!
Even Jim will be blown away!

cotton wrote:Well it's tough competition when you have fans like us.lol

Oh yeah. That's what good fans do... and boy are we good! :lol:

fluffy wrote:lol.....we're a loyal bunch for sure......... :D

Agreed!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 am

This is very good news,
glad to hear it
thanks for sharing
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon May 06, 2013 5:30 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
cotton wrote:

I always had the idea - now completely wrong - that artist had a easier access to their own work,

Maybe we can help Jim with his! :D
It's a bit surreal... but cool at the same time.

There is a certain artist that stole scans from me on here and then told his people that he dug them up out of his own personal collection.

Does that sound like somebody you know Jim? :lol: :wink:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Mon May 06, 2013 6:59 pm

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :sleep: :mask:
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Return to Stop The Press!