Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

RIP George

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

RIP George

Postby cotton » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:59 am

A lot of people compared Georges looks to Jims and I think he did look a bit like him at times. George was known for writing and singing the worlds most saddest song ever "He Stopped Loving Her Today" :cry: :cry: :cry: Well at least now he will not have to drive his tractor to the liquor store anymore. I hope there is some White Lighting in heaven!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: RIP George

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:41 am

I never heard of him... I'm sad to say.
But I send my condolences to his family and fans. :(
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm

you are right Cotton!! I seen this on TV last night and thought of James too, and i dont ever want to think of James that way. everyone has a story ay. RIP to George ..now he will be remembered more...sad that when a person dies, they become more popular and appriciated, but on the good side, people that dont know him or ever listen to his music will now go and hear it. and connect. thats always good then. Hope James can do all he can to make this world a better place now and forever! we never know when our turn, or our time is up may we all be blessed to do good things in this life that we can leave good things behind us..so that others may follow a good and kind example, lessons we all are learning in this journey called LIFE"...love and peace to you.Cathy
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 pm

RIP George!! :cry:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby cotton » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Catherine wrote:you are right Cotton!! I seen this on TV last night and thought of James too, and i dont ever want to think of James that way. everyone has a story ay. RIP to George ..now he will be remembered more...sad that when a person dies, they become more popular and appriciated, but on the good side, people that dont know him or ever listen to his music will now go and hear it. and connect. thats always good then. Hope James can do all he can to make this world a better place now and forever! we never know when our turn, or our time is up may we all be blessed to do good things in this life that we can leave good things behind us..so that others may follow a good and kind example, lessons we all are learning in this journey called LIFE"...love and peace to you.Cathy

I really do think that if they do a movie about Georges life (and they really should) Jim should get the part. There would be a lot of drama in it cause of Georges drinking and drug problems and god knows what else and if they added the parts about him not showing up for his concerts,which gave him the name No Show Jones, doing whole a concert in a duck voice while people booed him off the stage and driving his tractor to the liquor store cause Tammy would not give him the car keys would give the movie some comedy lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm

:oops: :D :lol: :lol: 8) yes yes yes yes yes!,!!!!!! Jc will play the part he will become him while in the roll he will make one of his best performances ever yet to date and he will do it with love respect honor and passion. There's no other than jc for this for sure :-)
:oops:
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Wed May 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Catherine wrote::oops: :D :lol: :lol: 8) yes yes yes yes yes!,!!!!!! Jc will play the part he will become him while in the roll he will make one of his best performances ever yet to date and he will do it with love respect honor and passion. There's no other than jc for this for sure :-)
:oops:

And I should play Tammy :roll: :roll: I can sing stand by yer man :-) lol ya know :oops:
Catherine

Postby cotton » Wed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm

That would be great! :D
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to Off Topic