Jim Carrey Online

Carrey looks for passion in life

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Carrey looks for passion in life

Postby jimliker » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Jim Carrey has revealed that he picks roles he is passionate about.

The Canadian funnyman, who stars in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, admitted he wants to satisfy his creative streak with his works.

"I've had periods where I've walked away from it and I've had periods when I thought, 'Is this worth anything, or is it feeding me?' The one thing I don't want to do is do something I don't have a passion for. I can't pull that off. It would be the new Jim Carrey comedy with dead eyes," he said.

Jim, who has written a children's book, released an album and paints in his spare time, likes dabbling in different types of creative activities.

"I have to have it all. I have to paint, I have to sculpt, I have to act and I have to write music. Acting just happens to be the most popular one," he explained.

"I try to risk as much as possible, and try to go with my musings. A lot of times, they ruffle feathers but I don't believe in fitting the audience. I believe in being true to yourself."

Jim admitted the opportunity to reunite with his Bruce Almighty co-star Steve Carell drew him to The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.

"You love to work with people you admire and I'm a gigantic fan of his. I think he's one of the great comic actors ever and The Office was one of the greatest shows ever on TV," he said.

"I've had bad experiences with people I just didn't vibe with and when you find somebody you vibe with, I'd do 100 movies with them."

Olivia Wilde and Steve Buscemi also star in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, in cinemas now.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment ... 41179.html

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Carrey looks for passion in life

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Very sweet interview.

Thank you Priya!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Ur welcome dear! 8)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Catherine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:11 am

That's a great article just what I needed to be lifted up my soul feeling down so this makes me feel consold. Better thanks :-)
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Return to Stop The Press!