Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Song

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Son

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 am

and sorry if this is out of context but in response to a misinformed tweet directed at me, i'd just like to say that i'm neither obsessed with Jim, nor see myself as his 'saviour'...and i'm certainly not a stalker, or i'd have tried to see him in London....
They should consider that i share Jim's opinions because we come from gun free states , as do a great many JCO members. We're a peaceful bunch here on JCO regardless of where we live and i'm proud to know you all.......X :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby TaMiReS » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 am

I agree with Eva! Cotton, you go girl! I was really thinking to do something but couldn't think about anything and now we have a way to do something! :D He won't think you're a stalker :lol: I think he'll understand that we're just worried with him.
TaMiReS
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 am

fluffy wrote:
heheheheheh
your so cute fluffy

lol...well i am called Fluffy after all........lol.......like a bunny rabbit... :wink:
Seriously should I? If so what should I say?

lol..........just leave my phone number on his answer machine Cotton, i'll get back to him when i have some time :wink: .....thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, if i had the power, i'd get Piers Morgan to call him, with a view to doing a show with Jim, Piers and Michael Moore.......just because a commentator isn't American it doesn't mean they can't have an educated and informed opinion...... :wink:

LOLOL
Leave mine too... hey it would increse our odds. ^^

Fluffy Cotton.... - That's all I have to say, really. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah but it's one of the stupid arguments they have been using. On me for sure since I'm Portuguese. I could have lied but I like to own what I do. That's why I use my real name here and twitter. In a chat room I wouldn't. :)
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby TaMiReS » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:54 am

By the way, stupid arguments are never enough for them. Some of them made me sick.
TaMiReS

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 am

fluffy wrote:and sorry if this is out of context but in response to a misinformed tweet directed at me, i'd just like to say that i'm neither obsessed with Jim, nor see myself as his 'saviour'...and i'm certainly not a stalker, or i'd have tried to see him in London....
They should consider that i share Jim's opinions because we come from gun free states , as do a great many JCO members. We're a peaceful bunch here on JCO regardless of where we live and i'm proud to know you all.......X :wink:

Amen to that! I agree. I hate when people play the "you're a fan, therefore u kiss the floor he steps on" card.
I am who I am. In this issue it seems like most of us agree with Jim.

And even if we didn't I wouldn't stop being his fan for nothing in this world.
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 am

TaMiReS wrote:I agree with Eva! Cotton, you go girl! I was really thinking to do something but couldn't think about anything and now we have a way to do something! :D He won't think you're a stalker :lol: I think he'll understand that we're just worried with him.

But in the chance he does...
RUN COTTON! RUN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes we have to do something.
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:14 am

well Maybe I will wait till Monday. This way Jim can have a nice Easter sunday without worrying about having a stalker on his tail.lol Somebody on youtube said they called his house phone and he was very nice to him and gave him some acting advice. Not sure if it really happened or not but I like to think it did. :D

Should I tell him who I am?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 am

cotton wrote:well Maybe I will wait till Monday. This way Jim can have a nice Easter sunday without worrying about having a stalker on his tail.lol Somebody on youtube said they called his house phone and he was very nice to him and gave him some acting advice. Not sure if it really happened or not but I like to think it did. :D

Yes.
Own it girl. :)
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 am

TaMiReS wrote:By the way, stupid arguments are never enough for them. Some of them made me sick.

Yeah.

I think I have grown a tougher skin after this. :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby gothichyppie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 am

Hi guys!
I don't come here too often anymore but I did browse around for the last couple of days for obvious reasons. The angry people are the ones who scream the loudest and even though I roll my eyes at their argument-free comments, it is very difficult to remain indifferent. I'd like to say that coming here is very comforting.

I left a little word for the man on Twitter -

'Jim, you're a good man and a very courageous one, a virtual tap on the back from me to you.'

No matter how prepared he was to negative reactions and I'm sure that he was, some support must surely reassure him right now.

That is all.

Thanks, gang! :wink:
Last edited by gothichyppie on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:14 am

gothichyppie wrote:Hi guys!
I don't here too often anymore but I did browse around for the last couple of days for obvious reasons. The angry people are the ones who scream the loudest and even though I roll my eyes at their argument-free comments, it is very difficult to remain indifferent. I'd like to say that coming here is very comforting.

I left a little word for the man on Twitter -

'Jim, you're a good man and a very courageous one, a virtual tap on the back from me to you.'

No matter how prepared he was to negative reactions and I'm sure that he was, some support must surely reassure him right now.

That is all.

Thanks, gang! :wink:

Yeah. You're right.
We have to voice some love cause there's no way hate will win.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:35 pm

good to see you back Gothichyppie, looks like we're all singing from the same book here. He doesn't deserve all the vitriol and venom he's been getting, even if folk don't agree with him.....lol, if i did know him we'd probably have a lot of arguements but there's a right way and a wrong way to disagree with stuff and the haters are just abhorrent.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Niki Mysteria » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 pm

(: All covered then :ace:
I just love it when laughter unites, don't ya? (:
Niki Mysteria
Copper Mountain

Postby TaMiReS » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 pm

cotton wrote:well Maybe I will wait till Monday. This way Jim can have a nice Easter sunday without worrying about having a stalker on his tail.lol Somebody on youtube said they called his house phone and he was very nice to him and gave him some acting advice. Not sure if it really happened or not but I like to think it did. :D

Oh my God. He managed to be nice even when someone he didn't know called him. That's why I love this man!
And I think you should tell him who you are, Cotton! This way he'll know that you and a lot of other people support him! :)
TaMiReS

Postby TNPihl » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Here is a statement released by Jim Carrey today:

“Since I released my “Cold Dead Hand” video on Funny or Die this week, I have watched Fux News rant, rave, bare its fangs and viciously slander me because of my stand against large magazines and assault rifles. I would take them to task legally if I felt they were worth my time or that anyone with a brain in their head could actually fall for such irresponsible buffoonery. That would gain them far too much attention which is all they really care about.

I’ll just say this: in my opinion Fux News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost-journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views; a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.

I sincerely believe that in time, good people will lose patience with the petty and poisonous behavior of these bullies and Fux News will be remembered as nothing more than a giant culture fart that no amount of Garlique could cure.

I wish them all the luck that accompanies such malevolence.”
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!