Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Song

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey teams up with The Eels - "Cold Dead Hand" Son

Postby cotton » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Ty Priya but I am debating about whether those should be deleted from here or not. They made me more furious and sad. If you guys want to watch them go ahead but they do nothing but bad mouth Jim especially the third one. :evil:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Priya don't be angry with me but in this situation I agree with Cotton.

I just had a comments discussion in on video dedicated to bash Jim.
I defend him and my opinion and let me tell you that I felt like I did what I had to do.
Regardless... this is a zone of love for Jim.

Let's not advertise those asses.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm

That woman bashing Jim in that one video -- what an imbecile. His last "funny" movie, she claims, was "The Truman Show"? Are we thinking of the same "Truman Show." "The Truman Show" I'm thinking of was a drama, that a lot of people loved. But the movie was not even intended to be funny. Then she says Jim isn't going to be in the new D and D which is complete and utter nonsense as we all know.

Don't these journalists believe in any fact-checking?

What's truly sickening is that they're attacking Jim, the person, the actor. Jim wasn't belittling Heston's acting abilities, or his movies. He simply doesn't agree with Mr. Heston's political beliefs, and I happen to agree with Carrey on this, 100 percent.
Follow me on Twitter: @RealJackBristow
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby cotton » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Is that the same dumb ass blond lady that said celebs don't need bodyguards? Most people know that celebs draw crowds no matter where they go so that means they have more to fear then we do so how can she compare us to them??? If I was a celeb I would have a bodyguard too but that doesn't mean I want a gun in my house. :evil:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 am

"Is that the same dumb ass blond lady that said celebs don't need bodyguards? Most people know that celebs draw crowds no matter where they go so that means they have more to fear then we do so how can she compare us to them??? If I was a celeb I would have a bodyguard too but that doesn't mean I want a gun in my house"

Yeah, I think that was her. What a dummy she is.

Does anybody know if Piers Morgan has commented publicly about Jim's latest video? I think Piers would love it. Since he's a huge proponent for gun control himself.
Follow me on Twitter: @RealJackBristow
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 am

Twigggy wrote:That woman bashing Jim in that one video -- what an imbecile. His last "funny" movie, she claims, was "The Truman Show"? Are we thinking of the same "Truman Show." "The Truman Show" I'm thinking of was a drama, that a lot of people loved. But the movie was not even intended to be funny. Then she says Jim isn't going to be in the new D and D which is complete and utter nonsense as we all know.

Don't these journalists believe in any fact-checking?

What's truly sickening is that they're attacking Jim, the person, the actor. Jim wasn't belittling Heston's acting abilities, or his movies. He simply doesn't agree with Mr. Heston's political beliefs, and I happen to agree with Carrey on this, 100 percent.

Man, the discussion I've had in today with some people. If ignorance made u rich these people would be millionaires.

Here's the link to the video comments bt PLEASE delete it Cotton after you saw it cause I don't wanna advertise those idiots here.

Feel free to disagree with my opinion by the way. :D

cotton wrote:Is that the same dumb ass blond lady that said celebs don't need bodyguards? Most people know that celebs draw crowds no matter where they go so that means they have more to fear then we do so how can she compare us to them??? If I was a celeb I would have a bodyguard too but that doesn't mean I want a gun in my house. :evil:

Hey. I'm currently blonde too... ^^
Bt I get it! She must be the real thing.

Totally agree!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:11 am

Opps sorry I did not mean that all blonds are dumb I just didn't know how else to explain her looks.

That Shelley is a pain in the ass, Eva. She is a bit addicted to guns. Did you see her videos? :wink: :lol: read more of those comments in the link you gave later. I read some but I am a bit confused probably cause I need to read more of the earlier ones.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:58 am

cotton wrote:Opps sorry I did not mean that all blonds are dumb I just didn't know how else to explain her looks.

That Shelley is a pain in the ass, Eva. She is a bit addicted to guns. Did you see her videos? :wink: :lol: read more of those comments in the link you gave later. I read some but I am a bit confused probably cause I need to read more of the earlier ones.

Don't worry I got it! ^^

Yeah but I can handle her. I had a bigger discussing with Danco35... lol
No I haven't... She's one of those people you get terrify to even think she owns one.
Trust me, they are so many, even on twitter that it gets pretty confusing.
There's this girl on twitter and guy that made me laugh at they own stupidity!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:53 am

I made some comments on some of her videos. She has 3 videos all about guns and nothing else.lol I don't know if its a good idea leaving her comments cause I think they think I am Jim.lol 1 person is even calling me Mr Carrey and telling me that until I get rid of my guards they will not side with me lol What stupids.lol Usually I tell everybody I am not Jim but I may let it go this time.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 am

cotton wrote:I made some comments on some of her videos. She has 3 videos all about guns and nothing else.lol I don't know if its a good idea leaving her comments cause I think they think I am Jim.lol 1 person is even calling me Mr Carrey and telling me that until I get rid of my guards they will not side with me lol What stupids.lol Usually I tell everybody I am not Jim but I may let it go this time.lol

Oh yeah...
And of course the bodyguard argument.
Do u believe me Cotton if I tell you that this one guy dare to say to me that Jim admits that his bodyguards had guns?
I confronted him but asking him to show me the tweet were Jim said that...
You know what tweet he showed?

This one: - Again, please delete it afterwards... ^^

Are you f****** kidding me?
For real?
I laugh my ass of... and said:" LOLOL He's joking & u bough it. That's not prove. Seriously is that where u base ur info in? LOLOL Oh Man! LOLOL"

I have no idea if his bodyguards own guns.... but they are body guards and like cops I think they should be allowed to.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 am

They have too. Some people even said that Jim did not want our police to have guns but he never said that matter of a fact I thought he said the opposite.

Shelley is now comparing her likes on facebook with mine. I don't even use Facebook.lol I guess she is comparing it with JCOs but that has nothing to do with me.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby e.k2011 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 pm

cotton wrote:They have too. Some people even said that Jim did not want our police to have guns but he never said that matter of a fact I thought he said the opposite.

Shelley is now comparing her likes on facebook with mine. I don't even use Facebook.lol I guess she is comparing it with JCOs but that has nothing to do with me.lol

In one of his old tweets, he mentioned that in England, the policemen/women don't carry guns with them. I can't remember exactly, what he said though!.. 8)
e.k2011
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby jimliker » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi Cotton & Eva.
I also felt angry watching that & just wanted to share with other Jim fans that why he is being so bad mouthed. :(
If u want to delete the vids , plz go ahead... i wont mind.

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby TaMiReS » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm

I just saw that some people are making a petition to deport Jim. Of course this won't happen but I'm so sad that this took this proportions...
TaMiReS
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:05 pm

TaMiReS wrote:I just saw that some people are making a petition to deport Jim. Of course this won't happen but I'm so sad that this took this proportions...

It's ok!
He can come here!
We want him! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!