Jim Carrey Online

The sex and violence family hour???

Discuss older Jim Carrey movies.

Re: The sex and violence family hour???

Postby TaMiReS » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:29 am

Ok, sorry about it but can I bring this topic back? I'd like to know if someone knows where I can find all the show to download or something because yeah, his older movies, shows and stuff are so hard to find! :cry:
TaMiReS
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:22 am

TaMiReS wrote:Ok, sorry about it but can I bring this topic back? I'd like to know if someone knows where I can find all the show to download or something because yeah, his older movies, shows and stuff are so hard to find! :cry:

I have them... ^^'
And since you're from Brazil and I'm from Portugal, you get a sister discount! :lol:
Nah... kidding... Every fan gets it all for free!

I'm in a good mood... just saw Jim at the premiere of Burt Wonderstone! :lol:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:10 pm

TaMiReS wrote:Ok, sorry about it but can I bring this topic back? I'd like to know if someone knows where I can find all the show to download or something because yeah, his older movies, shows and stuff are so hard to find! :cry:

I have been asking that question for months. I'm dieing to see the whole thing.
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby cotton » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Eva thought she was talking about the parts I have on youtube. If you guys want I will see if I can upload the full thing to youtube later this week. I will have to make it private tho cause of the nudity. I will let you know when it is done and you can tell me your youtube name if you want it and you can steal it from there.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:05 pm

cotton wrote:Eva thought she was talking about the parts I have on youtube. If you guys want I will see if I can upload the full thing to youtube later this week. I will have to make it private tho cause of the nudity. I will let you know when it is done and you can tell me your youtube name if you want it and you can steal it from there.

Thank you Cotton.
If you guys don't have a YouTube account don't worry cause I will steal from Cotton and you can steal from me! :lol:

Apparently I don't have the full thing as I thought but it's ok. We are fans therefore we make it work!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Thanks guys. Don't worry I have permission to watch this stuff I've asked my parents before and they don't care and I've seen all in good taste before. Just letting that out now. :D :oops:
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 pm

I know where you can find all in good taste, rubberface, copper mountain and just about everything else movie wise. :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby cotton » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 am

Carrey's Girl wrote:Thanks guys. Don't worry I have permission to watch this stuff I've asked my parents before and they don't care and I've seen all in good taste before. Just letting that out now. :D :oops:

YW! Don't get excited tho this does not show Jim naked just a bunch of topless women.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 am

cotton wrote:
Carrey's Girl wrote:Thanks guys. Don't worry I have permission to watch this stuff I've asked my parents before and they don't care and I've seen all in good taste before. Just letting that out now. :D :oops:

YW! Don't get excited tho this does not show Jim naked just a bunch of topless women.

Yeah i know that i'm just saying that to warn you. To bad though. :D :oops: :lol: :oops:
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby TaMiReS » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:02 am

Carrey's Girl wrote:

I know where you can find all in good taste, rubberface, copper mountain and just about everything else movie wise. :D

I downloaded these and Copper Mountain I have on DVD! I don't know how, but they sell this one in Brazil. :D :D Thank you very much, anyway!

And Eva, Cotton, thank you very much! I'll wait for the video, then :)
TaMiReS

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 am

TaMiReS wrote:
Carrey's Girl wrote:

I downloaded these and Copper Mountain I have on DVD! I don't know how, but they sell this one in Brazil. :D :D Thank you very much, anyway!

They sell it there? Lucky girl!

You're welcome!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:50 am

TaMiReS wrote:
Carrey's Girl wrote:

Thats what i did i live in America but i didn't really have the money to buy these online so i just downloaded them a burned them. :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby TaMiReS » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm

I always think about saving the money and then buy them online but I don't trust on buying things like that. I don't know, I have to see, touch first. Then I buy! :lol: :lol:
And of course, this way I can have what I bought imediately. On Internet I have to wait... What if they don't send it to me? :cry:
It's better to just download and wait that someday I'll find them in some store like I did with Copper Mountain. And yeah, it was pure luck, Eva!
TaMiReS

Postby Carrey's Girl » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 am

TaMiReS wrote:I always think about saving the money and then buy them online but I don't trust on buying things like that. I don't know, I have to see, touch first. Then I buy! :lol: :lol:
And of course, this way I can have what I bought imediately. On Internet I have to wait... What if they don't send it to me? :cry:
It's better to just download and wait that someday I'll find them in some store like I did with Copper Mountain. And yeah, it was pure luck, Eva!

Amazon.com is pretty trustful. None of jims younger movie are in stores in fact the only ones you see in stores is maybe Mr.. Poppers penguins, dumb and dumber which is on the same DVD as dumb and dumberer and maybe Horton hears a who. So yeah that's why I downloaded most of his movies. And then when we can I buy them of the computer then I end up with 2 copies of the same movie. :D :lol:
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby TaMiReS » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:00 am

In Brazil I found some of his movies on DVD - I have Copper Mountain, The Mask, Dumb & Dumber, Liar, Liar, The Truman Show, Me, Myself And Irene (this one I bought on a second hand store), Bruce Almighty, Number 23, Yes Man and Mr. Popper's Penguis - but now I can't find more. I thought that Horton Hears A Who! would be a easy one, but I can't find it anywhere!
TaMiReS

PreviousNext

Return to Older Movies