Jim Carrey Online

Post Glluten free Dairy free recipies for Jims new Diet!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Post Glluten free Dairy free recipies for Jims new Diet!

Postby Catherine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:29 am

Hey there, just thought it would be a good idea to support Jims new diet for the next 3 weeks, any links to some healthy food recipies for him to help encourage him!! Fans support is a great thing dontcha t hink? :wink: heres a link i found and tested and its great!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLi5657CSos [video]
Cheers
Catherine
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Re: Post Glluten free Dairy free recipies for Jims new Diet!

Postby Catherine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:38 pm

:roll: attention all JC fans... let's all show we care by supporting Jim's new dietary thing Tweed yesterday. Its a great idea, even if u think he was joking' let's do it for Him anyway :D have and feel so much better, and let's face it we could loose a few pounds ay :twisted: let's just do it and encourage the Jim Carrey diet hokay anyone and everyone. Don't be afraid of change' if Jim can do it so can weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy day carring fans ur the best wèeeeeeeeee are the best Yeah :ace:
Catherine

Postby cotton » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:56 pm

We know he is not joking cause he has done this diet off and on for years. He doesn't need to exclude food from his diet cause he will get too skinny and he is perfect just the way he is. :D
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

I know thats great! but...its great that he is doing this, not too loose weight but rather for his health, Diary not good 4 us, has cholesterol wonderful video called Forks over Knives dvd explains it better than I can on dairy, and the gluten free is a great idea easier to digest cuase it has no gluten and you feel better, i dont think by all means that he needs to loose weight :) alot of people suffer while being thin from food sensitivity's such as these things...ya know? have a great rest of the day..check out Forks over knives dvd its great
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 pm

wait it just came to me! Dr Gabriel Cousens has a retreat in arizona called the Tree of life rejuivination center and its a place ppl go to get healthy and well. not to loose weight nessesarily but health issues ranging from depression to DIabietes Arthritis and much more. Some other famous stars use this resort to get healthy and the diet is raw vegan. The food looks fabulous. I know this retreet works i havnt personally bin there, but i have gone on their recomended diet Raw Vegan for a few months when i was expereincing some health issues that were serious and they totally disappeared on this way of eating and living. Just as Jim tweeted yesterday, no coffee, sugars wheat and dairy, so too at this place does that. with juice fasting then eating a all raw vegan diet for 30 days. Cures many things for many people. some videos on you tube and other testomonials as well. So bottom line is Jims is right on with his tweet yesterday and we should view it as a possitive step towards good health! :D
Catherine

Postby cotton » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 pm

I need to go there! My health is failing me in many ways. I would probably never survive a diet like that tho. I am too fussy with what I eat.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 pm

cotton wrote:I need to go there! My health is failing me in many ways. I would probably never survive a diet like that tho. I am too fussy with what I eat.

NO NO YOU Have to go there!! its amazing if i could go i would go in a heart beat i tellya!! go its the greatest thing you can do for you health while your alive!!! you will never regret it!! i find you the link and go!! doenst cost much just a few thouand but itw worth it, because you will regain your health and i bet you wil never even want to go back home i think its like heaven t here...look at the videos and the photos and Dr Gabriel Cousens videos and you will see what i mean here is one video and here is the the website :D http://www.gabrielcousens.com/PROGRAMS/ ... fault.aspx
please check it out! If you cant affort to go, you can do it at home with proper books instuctions motivation and stuff I believe that!
Catherine

Postby cotton » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Thanks for the link. I can't afford to go cause unfortunetly my bank account is failing me too lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 pm

cotton wrote:Thanks for the link. I can't afford to go cause unfortunetly my bank account is failing me too lol

thats okay, you dont have to go there you just need support and encouragment to a better you! and more importantly, like the video says, you have to love yourself enough to care and i will add, believe. :wink: :wink: when you believe in something it automatically will come true becuase you made it come true! thats the secret i think,is its you and you alone make the change have the power can do anything have anything and so much more. what ever we want so long as we put our whole heart ad mind to do it, we will achieve it, and people along the way, weather directly or indirectly help, like signs, you know when you are driving along and there are signs, one says, stop, slow down, go ahead, yeld with caution, just like life and people around us. you can do anything, key is do good, do it for yourself and you;ll feel good about it too..my pep talk cuase really its not just for you and anyone who reads this, in essence its for me too. its all good :D peace atcha
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 pm

cotton wrote:I need to go there! My health is failing me in many ways. I would probably never survive a diet like that tho. I am too fussy with what I eat.

Can you try it? challenge? what did you mean you are fussy and you never survive on diet like that and how is your health failing you and is it okay to talk about that here? its not that bad if you know what to eat ahead of time, plan ahead?
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 pm

CONGRATS Jim!! :) :) on his day 3 gf df change! I noticed he tweeted that today and that hes doing good!! Hope we all can suppport this by following the same routine, I wanted to share that I too, am doing this and not drinking coffee is one of the hardest things for me to stop. BUT its better for you, I agree with Jim on this and support it! No sugar, no coffee no alcohol, no dairy and no wheat! He said today that you will feel better after 2 weeks and its true, as a matter of fact if you do this and stick to it, more than 2 weeks, after 3 weeks, if you have health issues, they will dissapear, cuase thats what happen to me last year. anything digestive related, including chrones, colitis and other issues too...I wanted to share this really important article i found last year, and re-discovered it today, at rawmazing.com http://www.rawmazing.com/why-raw/ the article is called why eat raw and why this is so important to our well being and health. thanks to Jim for tweeting that few days ago, is creating an awareness that we all need to get healthy and recieve healing. He is the example for all his fans who care and who love him. love yourself enough to care. http://www.rawmazing.com/why-raw/ :) Catherine
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:08 am

i'm gluten free, alcohol free and red meat free at the moment.....plus i'm on minimal to no carbs and i'm in the gym daily.......but i can't give up chocolate! :wink: just a wee daily bar keeps me happy and motivated.......lol....it's like a drug :lol: :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 am

fluffy wrote:i'm gluten free, alcohol free and red meat free at the moment.....plus i'm on minimal to no carbs and i'm in the gym daily.......but i can't give up chocolate! :wink: just a wee daily bar keeps me happy and motivated.......lol....it's like a drug :lol: :wink:

omg fluffyRight on!,!! :P I totally agree with that and on the chocolate :roll: mmm you know its true ...love love love love Love chocolate but I like it Raw n dark no dairy ..I eat it every day .its called Aphrodite a girl makes it for me and I sell it in my small shop, but I eat most of it, and I ran our yesterday, but thers this protein bar called,,,,,,,,power plant bars u can get in health food store n its raw chocolate vegan and gluten free its from the okanagan, in b c Canada I eat 1 to 2 bars a day gives me energy and ya know how good raw chocolate is for you man,,,,its like food for the gods :wink: ,seriously it is a super food only when eating in raw state. Have u che led out david Wolfe book on super foods chapter on cocao beans its not like caffeine found in coffee, it releases something in your brain same feel God good feeling happy hormones something like that good to hear u like it. Love it I mean -i think we can make a lot of people happy by giving them raw chocolate don't u thinks. :oops:
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 am

If u love a we bit of chocolate try this

Raw chocolate pudding

Avacados cocoa powder raw few tablespoons
Some honey raw
A banana
In a small processor
add wee bit of cinnamon pinch of salt
And u got pudding oh I forgot few table spoons of coconut milk

And enjoy :D
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm

WE LOVE YOU Jim!! thanks to Jim for being a possitive inspiration these past few days, by putting it out into the vast universe a re-creation of thought that came to mind when he said, he was doing his thing, so many possitive people loving people came out, and showed their love and inturn, im sure gave him an awesome feeling today, he said he felt like flying!! now isnt that wonderful and amazing!!!! YOU GO Jim!!! lets continue to show our L.O.V.E and support to Jim anyway we can!!! a better Jim, means, a better you and means :D he will :D give us the best of him!!! and that is what makes us happy! when Jim is happy, he makes everyone else happy around him and to my calculations thats over 10 million followers worldwide, now thatsa lotta people dontcha think??? send him your love, often.
send dem tweets to Jim show him you care and you support him and you LOVE HIM!! please...JC Rockin our world! with smiles :) :) :) peace toa all....and love catherine
Catherine

Next

Return to The Speakeasy